[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - NEW: Turn 154 has been completed, Turn 155 has begun *Limbo Battle*

NEW: Turn 154 has been completed, Turn 155 has begun *Limbo Battle*

Moderators: Darth1o9, Calavan, Dilber

Postby nickersonm » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:06 pm

First, I would like to apologise for the very long delay. I will try to start running turns again. I'll let this turn (155) go for several days at least, maybe a week, so that everyone has a chance to find out about it.

------------------------------------------------

Turn 154 has been completed, Turn 155 has begun.

Note: Calavan is still MIA, so I will continue doing turns until we hear from him.

There are two limbo battles this turn: and T154B1 (parts C and D).

1. The Caledonia battle is still unresolved. Parts C and D remain to be fought.

2. A large Left Arm fleet enters orbit of Mars, and encounters the enormus combined might of the FRC - the FRC 2nd, 3rd, and 4th fleets. Unless this is resolved diplomatically there will be another large battle.

3. The Imperial Protectorate destroys two Palidor's Knights trading vessels over Helicon.

4. A large fleet of Zsinj's sits over the CSA world of Ammuud IV.

5. Two small CSA MISL strikeforces gain initiative and destroy two of Zsinj's interdictors, with few losses.

6. Other CSA MISL squadrons encounter other INTs, but do not gain initiative. Zsinj has interdictors, neither side has initiative. Battles T155B1, T155B2, T155B3, and T155B4.

7. A Clan fleet arrives over the Imperial Remnant world of Earth and begins bombardment.

8. The House Atreides vs Weequa II battle is still unresolved. Neither side has initiative, Weequa II has a gravwell. Limbo Battle .

9. A single House Atreises Recon XW is destroyed by one of Zsinj's interdictors.

10. The Clans land an invasion force on the Seperatist world of Pizor. Neither side is yet victorious.
nickersonm

Postby Casious » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:25 pm

You cant be serious?
Casious

Postby Pos_21 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:48 am

Wait... it's not april...
Pos_21

Postby Edge_28 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:24 am

LOL

um. you are shitting me right? Um...jesus. I think im speechless.

Who the hell is the left arm anyway and arent they old and grey and retired now?

I'll be about, but youd be Nick the 'Supa Necromancer' to pull this off.

tallys

Edge
Edge_28

Postby insecttoid3 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:44 am

"4. A large fleet of Zsinj's sits over the CSA world of Ammuud IV."

and its just going to keep sitting. i went inactive long ago, and im now going to a place without internet access for who knows how long

*wanders off to his no internet :'( *
insecttoid3

Postby CurseUppl » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:41 pm

Jesus, i almost shat my pants.
I rechecked the date, the turn number 3 times and it turns out it wasnt some arse who brought up an old post :eek:
CurseUppl

Postby CurseUppl » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:51 pm

Okay Pos, gonna send you a PM on the ingame board.
It wasnt my fault!!!!
CurseUppl

Postby Sushi Master » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:21 pm

[img]graemlins/eekus.gif[/img] That came out of nowhere. I guess it's a little new year present.

So now all that the IR has left are a few ships which are insignificant to even a medium sized fleet of any decent faction. :(

Oh well, time to BDZ and superlaser random planets then. ;)
Sushi Master

Postby Edge_28 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:00 pm

Edge_28

Postby bob_2010 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:21 pm

bob_2010

Next

Return to Galactic Conquest Discussion