[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - OMFG! Progress!

OMFG! Progress!

Babylon 5 mod for Homeworld 2
<small>» <a href="http://hw2b5.thegamingunion.co.uk">Website</a></small>

Moderator: Zeelich

OMFG! Progress!

Postby Zeelich » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:48 am

And not just from Cnl! Behold, the wip pics of the Minbari Troligan.

And, yeah, I know it's actually supposed to be the Tigara. Found that out when I went to put it ingame. So, rather than waste a perfectly good model I've axed the Tigara (At least untill someone yells at me for it. :p) and put the Troligan in its place.

"You WILL respect my authority!" - Eric Cartman
Zeelich

Postby snake » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:38 am

Could I be the first to yell at you for this ? :p ;)

Pretty good wip model
B5 addicted
snake

Postby CnlPepper » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:41 am

Excellent! However now I've got to change the bloody research scripts again...! :P :) Fortunately we can use the almost the same weapon loadout for the troglian that I intended for the tigara. It has the same number of weapon mounts, aside from the additional rear guns. I'll just tweak the weapons. I'm glad you made this when you did as I was about to start balancing the tigara guns! :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing it textured. How many polys is it?
CnlPepper

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:19 pm

Very nice. :D
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Zeelich » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:30 pm

The poly count is 6804. Wow, probably the smallest poly count I've had yet. :D

Zeelich

Postby emi_100 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Nice one! :)
emi_100

Postby Zeelich » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:37 am

More progress....

Current model/textures are on SVN.

Zeelich

Postby FendeR » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:51 am

At last! another textured Minbari ship!!!:)
Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...:grinangel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FendeR

Postby CnlPepper » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:28 am

Absolutely and totally awesome.

However now I'm going to have to change a ton of script names! You git! :p :)
CnlPepper

Postby mainard » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Looks very good can't wait till the whitestar is done though..
mainard

Next

Return to Babylon 5: War Without End