[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Awesome work guys, Graphics question. (ATI No shadows?)

Awesome work guys, Graphics question. (ATI No shadows?)

Babylon 5 mod for Homeworld 2
<small>» <a href="http://hw2b5.thegamingunion.co.uk">Website</a></small>

Moderator: Zeelich

Postby emi_100 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:05 am

emi_100

Postby A2597 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:59 pm

I think I got it now. at least, I have shadows, and the ships look a bit better.

The planets still look same old same old...but I dunno if I'm supposed to have those yet or not anyway. :D

Thanks guys!

Just beat my first "hard" AI...My steamrolling didn't work for me this time. LOL He had a MUCH larger fleet than I did. So I pulled his fleet away with a skirmish, then jumped the majority of my fleet in to his builders and took them out. :)
<I>"I read a book once."</I> - Mat Cauthon
A2597

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:20 am

The AIs are dead easy to beat with the build times being what they are now. Just spam a few heavy hitters and jump in on top of his builders. Once hyperspacing is taken out and build times are adjusted, we'll be sitting on a much more interesting gameplay. For now though, we're concentrating on getting the ships done. Once they're all in with the weapons and stats they're supposed to have we'll start work on balancing.

As for the planets: Mars and the Moon are the only ones updated yet, and of those, only Mars is used in a map until now. Jupiter looks funky since it hasn't gotten updated to the latest shaders yet.

As soon as CnlPepper finishes his Earth model, I'll release a map in Earth orbit.
TheOneNamedViper

Postby DevilGuy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:52 am

DevilGuy

Postby DevilGuy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:00 am

DevilGuy

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:04 am

TheOneNamedViper

Previous

Return to Babylon 5: War Without End