Shiplist question

Babylon 5 mod for Homeworld 2
<small>» <a href="http://hw2b5.thegamingunion.co.uk">Website</a></small>

Moderator: Zeelich

Sheriden

Shiplist question

Post by Sheriden » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:39 am

And yes, I know the shiplist isn't even finalized :p
So basically, I was over at the relicnews boards, checking out the b5mod discussion thread here [Clickity] and noticed that the Victory Class Destroyer was going to be an EA ship, not ISA. My question is basically why?

granted it was crewed and run by EarthForce ships during Crusade, but it was just on loan. The ship is an ISA ship and an ISA design, designed to be a bigger whitestar (see season 5 of show).

If it is simply a gameplay decision to give the EA a fighting chance, OR to make the ISA not godlike, I can deal with that, but if we're going for more canon-likeness, I think the Victory should be an ISA design. Perhaps it could be set that a single Victory could be built for the EA (the Excalibur), while the ISA can produce more, though still limited to but a few, since if you could build as many as sharlins or Omegas, then no one could ever beat you lest fighters en masse or something.

Zeelich

Post by Zeelich » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:11 am

lol! That was AGES ago! :) I'm sure I had a reason for it, but it escapes me at the moment. The Victory will be an ISA ship.
"You WILL respect my authority!" - Eric Cartman

Sheriden

Post by Sheriden » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:18 pm

:D Hehe, dont you just love people digging up decades old threads?

Return to “Babylon 5: War Without End”