What no news?!

Babylon 5 mod for Homeworld 2
<small>» <a href="http://hw2b5.thegamingunion.co.uk">Website</a></small>

Moderator: Zeelich

CnlPepper

What no news?!

Post by CnlPepper » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:52 pm

The boards are looking a little dead....any news Zeelich? :)

Sheriden

Post by Sheriden » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:14 pm

Quick call 911! The board is in cardiac arrest!!:eek::D .... wait... that happens all the time:p

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:35 pm

Sheriden wrote:Quick call 911! The board is in cardiac arrest!!:eek::D .... wait... that happens all the time:p
Unfortunately I can't find the patient! :( Sure has been quite lately.I have updated the scripts lately but without anymore ships well the mod feels lonely and small...

Hopefull Zelich has something awesome to show us when he returns...

:Max:

Zeelich

Post by Zeelich » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:32 am

Sorry, nothing new to show, been pretty sick this last couple of weeks. I have some ideas for implimenting control points but I need to do some research into scripting first. :)

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:35 pm

Zeelich wrote:Sorry, nothing new to show, been pretty sick this last couple of weeks. I have some ideas for implimenting control points but I need to do some research into scripting first. :)
Well get well soon :).I've been lucky this winter as I haven't gotten sick yet :D.About the control points well I'm clueless on what to do as I just have the basic knowledge of scripting in HW2...Good idea though!

snake

Post by snake » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Can i play my newbie, pleeaaaaaase, pleeeaaaaaseeee ? :D
OMG ! release date ! OMG ! Don't let this die ! OMG ! AAARGGHHH !:p :p :D

more seriously, get well soon ;)

Zeelich

Post by Zeelich » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:01 pm

Thanks. :) I guess it has been a while. Time for an update for ya all. Firstly, I now have the Internet at home so I'll be able to post/reply more. Secondly, work is progressing, just slowly, been pretty busy. I'm currently working on the control points. I've crossed large hurdle thanks to the great guys on the relic board so I should have it working pretty soon. Let me show you a pic of the control point....

Once the control points are working I'm going to through in a bunch of placeholder meshes so that work can begin on balancing.

I'm still looking for people to help with meshes and/or textures.

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:46 pm

Zeelich wrote:Thanks. :) I guess it has been a while. Time for an update for ya all. Firstly, I now have the Internet at home so I'll be able to post/reply more. Secondly, work is progressing, just slowly, been pretty busy.
Could you please send a link to the Hyperion,Nova and Omega-X so I can download them and add them to the mod,etc?

ImageNFS:MW NFS:U2 NFS:C Graaaagh! hellkom
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!

Return to “Babylon 5: War Without End”