Whatever Happened to www.b5mods.com - a tale of woe

Babylon 5 mod for Homeworld 2
<small>» <a href="http://hw2b5.thegamingunion.co.uk">Website</a></small>

Moderator: Zeelich

Spooky

Whatever Happened to www.b5mods.com - a tale of woe

Post by Spooky » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:42 pm

Well the sad fact is that due to an immense cock-up on my part the renewal of the webspace that held the site did not happen and all the files etc were lost. :( I thought I had renewed it and did not check until well after the event so there was no going back.

On top of that my main PC with all the backup files is currently out of commission (data on drives is OK though - phew) so it will be a while before I can bring everything back online.

I do intend to do so though as I know people are still trying to find the downloads of the mods. :)

Oh and hello everyone - long time no see...

snake

Post by snake » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:10 pm

i'm going to make all those old mods available on RapidShare (check the general discussion thread).

so ask if you need something, i'll try to help. Perhaps i've even a backup of the whole site, not sure thought

Gust0o

Post by Gust0o » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:55 pm

Again with the sense of timing! :D

snake

Post by snake » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:31 pm

@ Spooky : take a look in the general discussion forum, i've a backup of crook folder from the great wars site ;)

Edit : ooouuuppppss, just saw that B5mods.com is back online, yoouuuuhhhooouuuu :D

Edit 2 : it seems that crook folder is a little bit "empty" compared to what i have in my backup. Do you want a copy ?

snake

Post by snake » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:56 am

it seems that crook folder is "empty" compared to what i have in my backup. Do you want a copy ?

Return to “Babylon 5: War Without End”