[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - VAN and pre Reading type stuff....

VAN and pre Reading type stuff....

Its all about Reading and talking dribble

VAN and pre Reading type stuff....

Postby moOn » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:02 am

Right! Its official, I have managed to borrow a transit van from work (as I am now old enough to be on the company insurance:) ) and I have a campervan pass with my name on it, and I am not afraid to use it!

So hopefully Wednesday night will involve some sort of coordinated stuff dropping....afraid Mr P and his caravan were always going from Essex so it would have been a bit of a bugger to give stuff to him! We will have to go via the red gate (gay main entrance) so any sort of convoy what with meeting up with P and going to a different entrance may fall to pieces....

So if you want me to take any stuff you will have to be nice to me and figure out where/how you can get it to me! Maybe the Kings again? (I mean the pub not my house)

Which brings me onto my second point...is anyone going to be around for pre reading meets? Me and Timmy going to be away the weekend before until the tuesday, so other than wednesday night pub/general dropping off scenario not much choice for us! I at least will be around for post reading quizzing of course ;)
moOn

Postby bzb » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:44 pm

hmm, yes, Reading, yes hmm, pub...

I think Rob is up this weekend if anyones up for planning/drinking, busy weekend before Reading so last chance before the adventure begins, some of us have early pass's and aint going to be any where near the Kings for pre-festival drinks on the Wednesday.
bzb

Return to Chitter chat