[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Car parking

Car parking

Its all about Reading and talking dribble

Car parking

Postby bzb » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:53 pm

bzb

Postby Cherry » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:47 pm

hmm
Cherry

Postby hatlessmatt » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:23 pm

yo slags.... mattj here

go here for all your on-site parking reservation shiznitz:

you have to reserve parking (its free i think, i havent actually been through the process) . The question is Green or Brown. if i remember correctly (and i should just look at the bloody stewards ... or is that "stewarts" map hehe) i think green is closer and brown is poo

Im reserving my car now but you have to be quick as there's only a limited number of reservations

let me know green or brown and ill do it laterz, satanbzb: there's even mention of camper van parking as well as an option (who knows, if you prebook camper van parking they may be more inclined to let you in with the tents)
hatlessmatt

Postby Rob » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:59 am

morning, i think. no, err, yeah...nevermind.

I booked brown if i remember correctly.
Rob

Postby hatlessmatt » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:43 pm

so i lied, there is no onsite parking but at least there's transport between the carparks and campsite so carrying stuff shouldnt be too bad.. i would imagine that whatever they use to transport us will have decent luggage space or at least i hope so

as for the pre-festival beer-carrying training I think my training is going to take the form of finding a good outlet of high quality beer-carrying-slaves to do my bidding..

what? a plan with no drawbacks i tell you

brown it is for me too.
hatlessmatt

Postby bzb » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:01 pm

possibly the better solution may to have a luggage carriying vehicle meet us in the industrial estate and for us to camp where we were last year. I imagine the bus or boat service is going to be way lacking in space.

Also the carparks are ging to be huge so it could turn into a mile long hike to get to the bus/boat before you have treck another mile accross the site to the tents. Beer is good but its almost not worth dieing for.
bzb

Not impressed

Postby Cherry » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:02 pm

I don't wanna have to carry stuff :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(
Cherry

Postby moOn » Thu May 18, 2006 11:55 am

P is bringing his freelander, caravan and awning. He had a nice chat with the parking ticket people, and it seems that as long as you have a permit (costs a tenner or so for campervans) they can't fail to let you in. Has your registration on and everything :)
He reckons there is enough room for about 12 people to sleep in the awning if all else fails ;)
but seriously, just because the campervan bit is in the gay red area (right near the main plebians entrance/leisure centre) doesn't mean we can't all get in there like a big happy family does it? Why the defeat so easily? they are only students/tibbles after all :welcome:
moOn

Postby bzb » Thu May 18, 2006 8:45 pm

My concern is that they wont let you have a tent city even though you have a pass. I havent been to that field in a few years but i do remember it being very much a caravan club event which might limit the fun. I have seen them turn people with tents away from the entrance to that field though.

I might, if i can be bothered, manage to open google and try and find some stories from the field, but it is alot of effort.

Good thing about P taking a caravan is that we can hopefully stick some beer inside it :D

They are power mad crazy freaks that extract pleasure by pissing people off and generally being unreasonable! Viva the revolution, viva Stu the steward

btw, hello king :)
bzb

Postby moOn » Fri May 19, 2006 10:04 am

moOn

Return to Chitter chat