yay, you can stack copters

TGU BF2 players place
bzb

yay, you can stack copters

Post by bzb » Wed May 10, 2006 10:14 pm

Courtesy of the Sir server http://www.SirCommunity.com (they do fun stuff and make the best BF2 films)

But anyway, with some help from a Sir some stacked copters

They did of course promptly blow up soon after that shot was taken, but who cares, it was fun :D
Cheese is evil.

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Wed May 10, 2006 10:37 pm

Why dont I have this game?!

bzb

Post by bzb » Thu May 11, 2006 8:24 am

Shadow Reaper wrote:Why dont I have this game?!

Is because you havent bought it? :p

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Wed May 24, 2006 10:36 am

satanbzb wrote:Is because you havent bought it? :p

I think I will when the summers out. Are the spec ops and European addons worth getting?

CowGuy

Post by CowGuy » Wed May 24, 2006 8:53 pm

Shadow Reaper wrote:I think I will when the summers out. Are the spec ops and European addons worth getting?
The special forces is worth it i don't know about the euro tho. Euro is only $10 tho im pretty sure. I havn't really heard anything about it.

bzb

Post by bzb » Wed May 24, 2006 9:50 pm

CowGuy wrote:The special forces is worth it i don't know about the euro tho. Euro is only $10 tho im pretty sure. I havn't really heard anything about it.
Welcome :)

Special forces is pretty good, i never got into it, its like BF2 but it is almost a different game at the same time. I think better players than me play SF as i never do well at it.
EF is a little small to pay for, even though its cheap. Three maps, two of which are armour maps and dont play like the vanilla maps, Great Wall is okay as an extra map for a normal rotation, the other two just dont fit in

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Thu May 25, 2006 12:27 pm

it's tough to say, since i love tanks, but there are just too many on smoke screen and taraba quarry. ruins the gameplay. also there are not enough ways to get at certain flagpoints.

sf is my favorite becaue it has only very few choppers and no planes, so no gameplay-ruining bombing lamers:mad:

Return to “BF2 & Spec ops”