Im Fing TICKED !!

TGU BF2 players place
Cleron

Im Fing TICKED !!

Post by Cleron » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:34 pm

I just got (i hope) a temp ban on my fav server Iconz Arean (1&2) because people are getting into cars and raming me !!!! FFS i was dead still but they ramed my 5 fucking times over and over with a number of people in and then they have the balls to punish WTF IS THAT ! i mean COME ON that's not fucking right. Little ass hole im gona fucking rip them a new ass when i get back on...

Sons of bitches need to stoop so low as to kill them selves to stop others getting points and ban them FFS

bzb

Post by bzb » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:04 pm

Cleron wrote:I just got (i hope) a temp ban on my fav server Iconz Arean (1&2) because people are getting into cars and raming me !!!! FFS i was dead still but they ramed my 5 fucking times over and over with a number of people in and then they have the balls to punish
what were you in?
I hate it in tanks when people try and squeeze past in a car or take cover next to the track- getting squished when you fire or take a hit. Best was five people behind my tank that i diddnt notice... messy business, wouldve been good if i were a medic.

Cleron

Post by Cleron » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:09 pm

No that actauly reversed and ramed again while the hopper wast almost dead. 3 jeeps mind you and i was in an apc dead stop. Did it 5 times in 2 sessions and got me baned lol bastards

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:19 pm

oh, yea, i know that tank one.
seems that if 2 vehicles collide, bf2 will punish the stronger one, even if the other one just ran straight into it.
as for peeps camping behind tanks. about as dumb as it gets, this is why real tanks have reverse lights.
(though is just had the funny vision of a tank in full reverse in the middle of a warzone going "beep,beep,beep"-do uk trash truck still say "attention, this vehicle is reversing?") :D

and while we're telling piss off anecdotes, ever had the case of a retarded engineer putting a mine in front of your vehicle while looking at you and seeing that there's somebody from his team in the car? :confused:

Return to “BF2 & Spec ops”