Mashtuur City

TGU BF2 players place
bzb

Mashtuur City

Post by bzb » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:31 pm

Should they not remove the copters from this map (or at least the US one)? Not saying i dont love the 140 score i just got but it was hardly earnt, copter didnt even need to make a single pit stop all map. Gunner and medic mean you just rack up points.
I admit it only works well when you have a balanced crew and a pilot that keeps moving but still, you hardly get a decent game from it.
Its easily balanced as a map, cars with guns can take the copter out but few ever try, making it a walk over and its the only map i think that is played as if there is a serious bias where as in fact people are just not prepared to fight back.
Cheese is evil.

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:12 pm

it would be way more interesting if they re-integrated the stinger missile launchers from desert combat

Cleron

Post by Cleron » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:19 am

The problem is more that the chopper bases can be captured so the first thing a bloody good chopper crew dose it steal the other sides chopper for air domination. Nothing wrong with them other then that but i can't tell you how many times you have to tell a silly team to get that bloody base back so we can do the same to them. Half the time no one uses em any way.

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:03 pm

hmm, if i was a medium i'd say "i sense you are talking about dalian plant" :D

it was my impression, though, that the choppers lost a lot of hitpoints with the last patch. when i last played gulf of oman, i shot down 5 hokums with abrams. took days to get THAT grin off my face.
i hadn't shot down that many choppers with tanks in all the months before, so either the flyboys were extremely bad, or they just didn't take that much punishment any more

Cleron

Post by Cleron » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:22 pm

Where have you been ? it's never been all that tuff against tank shells... well maybe before the first patch but since then it's only ever taken a few shells to kill a black hawk & if you're alredy low on health 1 can do it. Then again i ram tanks if no one is in the chopper but me & im about to die. Hehehe that pissed em off right good :P

They are still bloody amazing, sh*t if you have a rench monkie or 2 they are dooms day machines. Nothing compares to em.

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:45 pm

i was more talking about gunships there. they took 2, sometimes 3 hits from a 120mm before they went down, and you usually didn't live long enough to hit the sucker 3 times. but with 1.2, after 1 hit and a few machine gun impacts, the chopper's history

Return to “BF2 & Spec ops”