[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Back in

Back in

A Place for TGU's World Of Warcraft Players general chat

Moderator: Shadow Reaper

Back in

Postby Shadow Reaper » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:58 am

Well summer break from uni is upon me and so i've finally been able to restart my WoW subscription.

Lets just say, its hard trying to learn not only the old things again, but all the new things as well.

Plus as well as that i've lost all my downloads for it, so i need to find extra bars, addons for hunters etc etc

Once i've found a list of stuff, I might add a sticky topic to the top of the board so it gives links to places you can get the extra helpful downloads from.

So, anyone else still having a go at it? My best character is a lvl 26 Orc Hunter, on Vashj I think, but i'd have to check.
Shadow Reaper

Postby Shadow Reaper » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:32 pm

Upto lvl 30 with it now. Going well, but i've got to start saving up cash cos 10 levels from now im going to need a mount.

So lots of questing, lots of auctioning but not much spending.

Anyone else still bashing away at Wow?
Shadow Reaper

Postby reapernoire » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:05 pm

Yeah still going.
got 2lvl 60's now Warrior and a Paladin, mostly play the warrior to get his pvp rank up Knight-leutenant at the moment
Got lower lvl characters but dont play them much pretty much just play my warrior.

Money for your First mount - Farm the Tigers/panthers/Gorillas in STV they drop grey items like gorilla hair etc that sells to vendors for about 9silver each so good for boosting money, plus you get the xp from them aswell, aaaaaaand if your a skinner then theres a bonus income to
Only in Death Does Duty end
-Gaunts Ghosts-
reapernoire

Postby Shadow Reaper » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:16 pm

Cool. Ive never had a go at playing the Paladin so I might have a stint at that for a break from the Hunter.

Which server are you on? My Hunter's on Vashj itself, got myself in quite a good clan.
Shadow Reaper

Postby reapernoire » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:30 pm

I'm still on Deathwing never left since the game first opened, we've just had a mass migration off our server its quite surreal to go from not being able to click on vendors in major cities theres that many people around them, to walking through an empty city in the mornings

I really want a high lvl hunter because they have alot of fun in battlegrounds, just cant be fussed lvling mine up.
Paladins are a good solo'ing class they 'Can' be useful in PvP but I've found playing a class thats more dedicated to one role unlike being a hybrid is better
They were alot of fun when you start questing in the plaguelands, and now after patch they are even more fun cos undead are all over the place
Only in Death Does Duty end
-Gaunts Ghosts-
reapernoire

Postby hezie99 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:38 pm

im on al'akir, 60 warlock, 10 hunter, 20 mage, 11 warrior, aszune 60 paladin,
hezie99

Postby Zabaron » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:22 pm

I play. My best character is currently a lvl37 Hunter on Steamweedle Cartel.

-Zabaron
Zabaron

Postby Kai_Undead_Assassin » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:04 pm

I'm still playing, been on the same server since release. Got my lvl 60 war and a 60 hunter. I use the hunter to farm since my war is prot specced and hence can't solo for shit.
Kai_Undead_Assassin

Return to WoW Discussion