[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - TGU members who play WoW

TGU members who play WoW

A Place for TGU's World Of Warcraft Players general chat

Moderator: Shadow Reaper

TGU members who play WoW

Postby Shadow Reaper » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:00 pm

Shadow Reaper

Postby reapernoire » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:04 pm

reapernoire

Postby Del » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:17 am

Del

Postby Shadow Reaper » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:19 pm

I dont know about GuildWars, apart from the fact you dont pay a monthly fee. I'm loving WoW (when im not working), but find sometimes I cant be fussed to do all the walking thats required between lvl 20-40 until you get a mount. Then you need enough money for it.Though of course my highest character is lvl 26, but i put it on the back burner as im sick of all the effort that goes into mining.
Shadow Reaper

Postby reapernoire » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:12 pm

Guildwars - Free monthly, Visually pretty good

Warcraft - the Gameplay is brilliant very addictive, you find you will become completly immersed in it, then you'll take a break for a few weeks then get back into it.

If you love warccraft visually and storyline and all the little details arround it then you will really enjoy WoW and the insights it gives you about the warcradt world as a whole.
Theres an expansion coming out at christmas time(I think thats worldwide) with new races, higher character level limit new weapons armour etc, and outlands(The world beyond the dark portal)
reapernoire

Postby Manticore » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:04 am

Manticore

Postby Kiith » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:02 pm

i have a lvl52 warlock and a lvl45 paladin on bladefist (both alliance) and i have a lvl14 orc warrior on burning blade, i think.

currently away from the game, as i cant get broadband in my house in college :(
Kiith

Postby Shadow Reaper » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:51 pm

How would you guys (that are in Europe) feel about starting afresh on a new server, and making a TGU guild?

Or can you guys not be fussed to start over again, lol ;)
Shadow Reaper

Postby Del » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:54 pm

Are the only two factions alliance and orcs? Or can you play an Night Elf/Undead as well?
Del

Postby Shadow Reaper » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:39 pm

Two alliances, each with four playable races:

ALLIANCE
- Humans
- Dwarves
- Gnomes
- Night Elves

HORDE
- Orcs
- Trolls
- Tauren
- Undead

The up and coming expansion pack gives two knew races to each side, one being the Blood Elves which I believe is being given to the Horde?
Shadow Reaper

Next

Return to WoW Discussion