SoRRoWs Furnace

Another guild for the game Guild Wars

Moderators: Cleron, Zondervan Letter

SoRRoWs Furnace

Postby alduos » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:26 am

SoRRoWs Furnace walkthrough

here i have made a short list of tactics and walkthroughs for sorrows ill update it regularly for you lower lvled members.

* Keg Carrying,
this tactic uses a warrior 2 monks and 2 elemetalists/necromancers (or any other dmg dealing spell casters). this tactic is simple and very effective and can get you and your group completely through SF piece of cake.

you have to get a keg dwarf (im working on which quest it is i forgot) and you take him out with your group and protect him until u get into SF then get the warrior to take the keg off him and walk into a group of enemies, he will attract them and the monks have to keep the warrior alive AT ALL COSTS. elementalists / spellcaster chars just have to pick off the enemies.

* Good skills for the warrior,

use most stances. where you cant get knocked down and pushed around, use shouts like i will survive and so on.

* Good skills for monks,

any healing/protection skills (mending, aegis, life bond and so on)

* Good skills for the spell casters,

anything that does lots of dmg with little amount of energy usage, (meteor fireball lava font and so on) dont use wide area killing skills or necromancers dont use skills to make minions fiends or anything like them.

more will come.
alduos

Pics of SoRRoWs

Postby alduos » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:29 am

some of my artsy fartsy work for my thread
[img]best%20awesome%201[/img]

[img]best%20awesome%202[/img]

[img]awesome%201[/img]
alduos

Postby Tora_Stewspoon » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:57 pm

alduos... upload the pics to silentwhisper or imagebucket. Then insert the link between the img:s.
Oh and when i farmed SF I usualy went with 3 other ppl. So 1 healer 2 Warriors and one Minion Master.
Tora_Stewspoon

Postby th4n05 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:13 pm

<------ Shotgun Warrior :p
th4n05

Postby alduos » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:01 pm

yea when i farm sorrows i bring my semi, my 12.75mm RPG and a Can of Whoopass baby!!
alduos

Return to Diviners Fellowship