Just to say hi

Another guild for the game Guild Wars

Moderators: Cleron, Zondervan Letter

Mystical Hunter

Just to say hi

Post by Mystical Hunter » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:25 pm

Hey guys, sorry i ain't been on much...ive been playing Final Fantasy 11 with my Brothers. (so no thanos i'm not dead :rolleyes: ) as you might have guessed, i find FF11 a much better game than GW right now (so no foxi, i didn't quit because i can't get fame :p ). so yea i won't be on much at all, untill i get sick of FF11 anyways :)
Hope the Guild is well and kicking ass :D i'll still come on to the Forums to say hi....maybe even on the game too :eek:
Also ive been catching up on School work, can't be a Computer Tech if i don't learn ;)
Well i hope your all fine and taking care of yourselves :)
see you guys around!

Mystical Hunter

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:51 am

NO WE NOT FINE...... I WANT MY MIGGLES BACK ..... and FINAL FANTASY 11 ZOMG.... is it rpg or mmo ..... TELL TELL TELL..... < ------ HUGE FAN OF FF SERIES :P

Mystical Hunter

Post by Mystical Hunter » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:52 pm

yea lol, it is an online game. just like guild wars but better graphics and more of a challenge. i found GW kinda boring only getting to lvl 20 and getting 15k armor...now i done that, i don't see much more to do :(

Tora_Stewspoon

Post by Tora_Stewspoon » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:30 pm

Oh man, it never stops. PvP! It's what the whole game is about... kicking eachothers arses.
It's not the traditional thing where you have to play like hell to get the best equipment. You get it fast, realy fast. Then you go to Tomb.. and kick ass.

Zondervan Letter

Post by Zondervan Letter » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:27 am

hahah... mystical. dont you pvp much? man.. i know that you know that pvp kick ass. trying out new builds kick ass. if u still find it boring.. kick my ass then... i bet u cant lay a finger on my ranger/warrior.

btw. u wont see me online for 1 week. so.. :) come on later on and we shall have a good fight.

Priest Assasin

Post by Priest Assasin » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:48 am

Zomg Mysty...listen To What Tora And Zon Said!!! Where You Going Come Back To The Light!!!

Enrath Mier

Post by Enrath Mier » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:22 am

yeh im as big a fan as the next person but i wouldnt pay 50 bucks a month to play the f***ing thing

Mystical Hunter

Post by Mystical Hunter » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:50 pm

lol...its just annoying either playing noobs that die instantly, or fools that can't handle losing and start giving abuse :( hardly ever decent players that can handle losing and don't complain when they die.
i know PvP is what this game is all about, and hell i love killing other players. but its not so fun when you do to much.
and mier, its £15 a month for FFXI....i wouldn't pay £50 lol :p
i might come on later, so i might see you guys soon ^^

Zondervan Letter

Post by Zondervan Letter » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:17 pm

mystical.. check your private message. i've sent you 2 private message but not sure if u received it.

:)

Return to “Diviners Fellowship”