Zondervan's Cape design is really crap.. =.='
36%
Zondervan's Cape design is really crap.. =.='
64%

Total votes: 14

Zondervan Letter

Cape Design

Post by Zondervan Letter » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:21 am

We will decide whether to change or not to change first.
later, we will decide which one to change to if majority votes for a change.

Randal Rasandil

Post by Randal Rasandil » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:48 am

Zond... the cape design is fine. Sure some of the others are cool too but hell, at the end of the day a cape is just a cape. More important things to worry about.

However, can I ask why is the Guild called the Diviners Fellowship....?

Wouldn't the Divine Fellowship be better?

Zondervan Letter

Post by Zondervan Letter » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:33 am

Once upon a time in China, when one of our fore fathers set foot on guild wars.... :P

well to be honest.. i have no idea why. i could just remember how excited i was when i bought this game.. played till i was level... 15. got my first 5k gold.. went to the guild master to create a guild.. i was so frigging excited that i didnt know what name to give. so guess what?
i took my prima's guide book and turned to page 174. and i saw the name : Crystal Desert - Diviner's Ascent..
lol... there u go... i used the name Diviner's and fellowship? dunno. guess its from fellowship of the ring (Lord of the ring) since im from new zealand. :P
Devine Fellowship sounds better i guess..

but as u said. cape design doesnt really matter.. so does the name of the guild.
its the members that makes the difference in the guild.

i remembered when there was a bug in guild wars, where i couldnt see my guild list and there was no [oDFo] tag beside my name. and i didnt know what the hell happened and why im not in my guild. i went abit crazy and was going WTF all over.. lol.. and my worries was not the guild name, guild hall, or any other things that the guild has in materials. it was the members and officers that first came into my mind..

one really good valid reason as to why our guild should change our cape is only one..
that is to have everything anew again. eg. new goals. new vision and want a reformation in the guild. well of cos a cool cape is definately a good bonus as well. :)

Btw randal... where is ur vote?

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:36 am

^^ theres my vote :P zonny i luv you man... but yes changing is good ... and since gonna start kicking peeps as well for inactivity might as well go crazy and change the cape.. and get some new goals and stuff too but you are leader and you are the boss im just a minion in your army of undead

Priest Assasin

Post by Priest Assasin » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:59 am

i think the cape should change, there should be a picture of me on the back of it.

Your Last Breath

Post by Your Last Breath » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:23 pm

There's my vote, although it is just a cape, having a cool cape is just...well...cool. People pay over 1 million gold for armour just to look good, and if we can pay 2k and look 100 times better then now, well then I'll fork over the 2k for the new cape! It will also put some new life back into the guild...oh, and all that inspirational stuff Zon said.

Tora_Stewspoon

Post by Tora_Stewspoon » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:06 pm

The Guild is going trough major changes, no arguing about that. So why not change cape?

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:50 pm

hmmm if last breath is paying for it... i say CHANGE THE CAPE THEN... :P // and if your throwing money away... throw some my way :P

Your Last Breath

Post by Your Last Breath » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:15 am

Lets vote on the design, I doubt we're gonna get many more votes (and the result is obvious) or design ideas for new capes.

Randal Rasandil

Post by Randal Rasandil » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:01 am

I finally voted guys.... but obviously I chose the wrong option...boo!

Return to “Diviners Fellowship”