[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Inactivity

Inactivity

Another guild for the game Guild Wars

Moderators: Cleron, Zondervan Letter

Changing the Allowance for inactiviy to...?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:18 am

Reduce to 1 Week. I'm a very harsh person
10%
Reduce to 2 Weeks. Not too long, Not too short
50%
Reduce to 3 Weeks.
40%
Keep it the same. It motivates me to see inactive people for 1 month. :)
No votes

Total votes : 10

Inactivity

Postby Zondervan Letter » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:13 am

Alright, one of the major changes that May affect everyone is Inactivity.
i've decided to cut short the inactivity previllage for memebers.
currently its ONE months allowance for inactivity.
the reason why we need this change is because the numbers of Inactive players is "Blinding" many of us on what the real numbers of active people are really active now.
it may seem that our guild is 60+ people, but really its only 20 people as the rest is all inactive.

Inactive people discourages Active people.
well, it certainly discourages me... but not sure for the rest of you.

Someone who is Inactive for a long time shows that he will never return again. :(

All the Long time inactive people makes the active (online) people look so small in numbers. so... yea.

Btw, the poll is rather bias. hehe, so ignor the comments

* Those who are busy or going away for holiday can leave a note over here saying that u might be away for so and so long..
that way, the officers and i know who is away or busy...
Zondervan Letter

Postby th4n05 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:31 am

WHERE me reduce to 2.5weeks... LOl 3week is fine by me zonny .... but can i do the kicking ... i want to be known as the (Mr Burns) of the guild :P
th4n05

Postby Worf Van Saar » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:47 am

2 weeks sounds good
my last guild everybody cleared off and played WoW and never said leaving me like
Norman Nofriends and made PvP and GvG very difficult
Worf Van Saar

Postby Your Last Breath » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:32 pm

3, without a reason,
but with the ability to get back in, if needed!
Your Last Breath

Postby Tora_Stewspoon » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:05 pm

1 week, BUT if you have a good reason more.
Tora_Stewspoon

Postby Ernol Sunstream » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:38 pm

2 or 3 weeks without any specific reason sounds good to me.
A question, how about longer time abcense?
For example if one has to go to army and he/she can't play for a longer time?
Or smth like that. :P
Ernol Sunstream

Postby th4n05 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:53 pm

.......... well if your in the army.... WHY are you playing this sort of game... go play FPS games FFS.... BOOM HEADSHOT... but i think 3 weeks is enough... i mean 1week is very harsh and 2 weeks is borderline... 3weeks is fine i rekon ... considering ppl might have tests... work... skool and so on so yer... im trying to stay online when i can but its usually when hardly ne1 is online... but i did get to hear ZON voice today on TS and BOY did he sound a bit of the "QUEER EYE" MUAHAHAH ZONNY ME BOY MUAHAHHAHA
*BOOM* HEADSHOT!!
th4n05

Postby Ernol Sunstream » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:48 pm

Army won't be "a problem" for me for a long time. (For more than a year)
It was just a random thought, that's all. :D

And I do play FPS games too.(cs:s is fun) :p
Ernol Sunstream

Postby Zondervan Letter » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:07 am

Zondervan Letter

Postby Tora_Stewspoon » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:32 am

2 weeks is alot.. who goes away for 2 weeks? And not playing a single hour? Well.. I say make it 2 weeks, *cough* weaklings *cough* :P
Tora_Stewspoon

Next

Return to Diviners Fellowship