New Cape Designs!

Another guild for the game Guild Wars

Moderators: Cleron, Zondervan Letter

Zondervan Letter

Post by Zondervan Letter » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:44 pm

Mystical Hunter wrote:I was thinking about the colours with Leader/Officers/Members idea...kinda unfair if members have to be for example green, when someone wants to be blue :)
But Cleron is right...it is quite popular.
ah well it's up to Zon i guess.
i think everyone having the same colour will be nice. ppl will take notice of our guild more (i guess so). and there is a feeling of unity when having the same colour (just like wearing uniform to sch :D )

however, i think we shall leave the option open to individuals on whether they want to wear the same colour anot. if you like all Black in colour, by all means go with that, dont have to pressurise urself to change the colour to suit the guild.

what i suggest is that, when using pvp players, it's better to have everyone having the same colour, whereas for pve, you can choose whatever colour u want, but still, best to have same colour.

Regarding the cape.
i guess we have to take a poll on that one. cape is for everyone to wear. so i believe everyone shuld make the decision together.

Mystical Hunter

Post by Mystical Hunter » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:09 pm

The idea of a poll isn't bad....it's just that not EVERYONE looks here at the forums....so the only thing i can think of is that either
A.We tell the Guild members to come here to look at the designs.
or
B.The members that are mostly on and they decide.
Can't think of anything else really.

FaeOrchid

Post by FaeOrchid » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:37 pm

Here are some designs of my own. Just thought I'd share them. I apologise for the poor image quality

Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Zondervan Letter

Post by Zondervan Letter » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:43 pm

Mystical Hunter wrote:The idea of a poll isn't bad....it's just that not EVERYONE looks here at the forums....so the only thing i can think of is that either
A.We tell the Guild members to come here to look at the designs.
or
B.The members that are mostly on and they decide.
Can't think of anything else really.
yea. the best we can do now is just tell everyone to come to the forum if they wanna have a say in the cape and colour.

anymore cape design before i start a poll...?

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:49 am

i vote on th4n05 cape .... yer th4n05 cape looks wikid..... boo to mysticals... BOOOOO

and if any1 needs help in getting all black armor for pve i think i can chip in ^^ since im farming sorrows most of my time in GW now im getting a heap of cash :P and greenish items (sometimes gold) to sell off to peeps who buy for like 30k MUAHAHAHa

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:43 am

Mystical Hunter wrote:For those of you that don't know, Mystical sometimes has a build mouth and wants silly things...well the other day Mystical wanted a new cape :rolleyes:

If you want a certain cape design for the guild please post your designs like this:

BTW, this is what i would like for the guild :thumbs:

Added:After reading what was said about the "over used icon" i decided to make another cape which i think is ok ]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/xtazx/GW-cape.jpg[/IMG]
i like that design myst the black and white one.... LETS CHANGE TO THAT we can always change back ill supply the money for it if you like

Tora_Stewspoon

Post by Tora_Stewspoon » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:18 pm

I think that we should go for the first one. I think the fire is a bit ugly.

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:08 am

heres a cape i was bored today so i was just mucking around iwththe capes ^^
Attachments
cape.JPG

FaeOrchid

Post by FaeOrchid » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:10 am

th4n05 wrote:heres a cape i was bored today so i was just mucking around iwththe capes ^^
I like this one. I think it's simple yet effective. It's a great design!

Tora_Stewspoon

Post by Tora_Stewspoon » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:20 am

Well.. here comes my suggestion.. I like it aLOT.Image

Return to “Diviners Fellowship”