New Cape Designs!

Another guild for the game Guild Wars

Moderators: Cleron, Zondervan Letter

Mystical Hunter

New Cape Designs!

Post by Mystical Hunter » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:35 pm

For those of you that don't know, Mystical sometimes has a build mouth and wants silly things...well the other day Mystical wanted a new cape :rolleyes:

If you want a certain cape design for the guild please post your designs like this:

BTW, this is what i would like for the guild :thumbs:

Added:After reading what was said about the "over used icon" i decided to make another cape which i think is ok ;)

delekh deathblow

Post by delekh deathblow » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:57 pm

I'm goin with mystical that cape looks freakin asome. :D

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:03 pm

nice mystical... well heres mine... i like the black and white look... you should see me wardrobe.. heheh.... if your lucky zon :P.....

and ne ways here we go..... i like it and the whole black armor and weps im trying to go for looks kool.... IM NOT COPYING YOU MYST BUT .... i rekon if the whole guild has ONE armor color i.e. black it would look so AWSOME.... makes the guild look good as well :P
Attachments
cape.JPG

Zondervan Letter

Post by Zondervan Letter » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:13 pm

mmm, not bad design myst and thanos.

i like the idea of having the same colour for the whole guild.
not sure about black as a colour though. sure its nice, but then considering for pvp and also new players, its gonna be quite costly.
creating pvp char doesnt have black colour option, and also the dye cost a frigging 8K gold!!!

maybe red in colour?? more economical?? well, i dont really know, as long as everyone is happy. im happy with anything. :)

sorry, thanos, hopefully i didnt spoil ur plan. :(

raging deathblade

Post by raging deathblade » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:14 am

Mysticals cape is pretty awesome, not that thanos' cape is ugly. But i just like mysticals better, and collor maybe blue or purple

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:08 am

pft...... im sticking with my full armor black.... and gold helmet.... tried to color me shield and sword but cant :( but .... its up to you guyz.... really ... and im sure every1 can help to get black dyes together for ppl ;)

Cleron

Post by Cleron » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:45 am

mysticals cape icon is one of the most used out there. Id rather we stick with what we have. Might not looked ass kick ass as some other designs but it's not as common either.

Enrath Mier

Post by Enrath Mier » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:34 am

i think having one color for the guild is a good idea but i agree it would b quite expensive too. mabe we could have one colour for zon, one colour for the officers and one colour for the members mabe

Mystical Hunter

Post by Mystical Hunter » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:25 pm

I was thinking about the colours with Leader/Officers/Members idea...kinda unfair if members have to be for example green, when someone wants to be blue :)
But Cleron is right...it is quite popular.
ah well it's up to Zon i guess.

bzb

Post by bzb » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:44 pm

Why isnt there a pink one with fluffy edges?

Return to “Diviners Fellowship”