[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - What would you like to see more in the guild??

What would you like to see more in the guild??

Another guild for the game Guild Wars

Moderators: Cleron, Zondervan Letter

Postby Zondervan Letter » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:50 am

i've tried being a server just now... seems alright with up to 4 people. im having a 2mbit adsl and i get cap if i use it intensively. so, not very ideal for me to be a server
if anyone here leaves their computer on most of the time. have a fast download and upload connection. stable running computer. have a kind heart.
that means you qualify to run a TS server :)

pls drop me a PM if u wish to be one. doesnt cost anything and very easy to setup.
Zondervan Letter

Postby Randal Rasandil » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:06 am

I'd like to see some more mentoring in PVP... Im trying to build up faction by playing pvp with random groups but I'd like to see more organised team pvp... and a chance for our more experienced players....Leaders and Officers to help fellow guildies build up rank and fame... it will benefit the entire guild to have lots of experience in such situations...

oh... and Im with Thanos - more boobies!
Randal Rasandil

Postby th4n05 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:34 pm

th4n05

Postby Randal Rasandil » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:43 pm

Randal Rasandil

Postby Zondervan Letter » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:34 am

[quote="Randal Rasandil"]I'd like to see some more mentoring in PVP... Im trying to build up faction by playing pvp with random groups but I'd like to see more organised team pvp... and a chance for our more experienced players....Leaders and Officers to help fellow guildies build up rank and fame... it will benefit the entire guild to have lots of experience in such situations...
QUOTE]

yep. im sure that is possible.
i would definately go pvp 4v4 with anyone in the guild if im not already in a game..

BTW, i might be rather inactive in the guild for this month.. exams on the way. :(
guild battle will continue with the officers online and they will be in charged of any matter going on in the guild.
thanks to the officers for doing this...
Zondervan Letter

Postby th4n05 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:11 am

BOOO ..... MAKE TH4N05 LEADER ^^

*cough* YER TH4N05 SHOULD BE LEADER *cough*
th4n05

Postby Your Last Breath » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:25 pm

Your Last Breath

Postby Randal Rasandil » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:59 pm

Randal Rasandil

Postby Zondervan Letter » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:53 pm

lol, it drove elven nuts as well (he almost quit the game). rite elvel?.
drove me really nuts as well.
maybe we should all do that mission on this friday or saturday.
so whoever wants to join and come along.
:)
Zondervan Letter

Postby Tora_Stewspoon » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:54 pm

Tora_Stewspoon

PreviousNext

Return to Diviners Fellowship