What would you like to see more in the guild??

Another guild for the game Guild Wars

Moderators: Cleron, Zondervan Letter

Zondervan Letter

Post by Zondervan Letter » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:50 am

i've tried being a server just now... seems alright with up to 4 people. im having a 2mbit adsl and i get cap if i use it intensively. so, not very ideal for me to be a server
if anyone here leaves their computer on most of the time. have a fast download and upload connection. stable running computer. have a kind heart.
that means you qualify to run a TS server :)

pls drop me a PM if u wish to be one. doesnt cost anything and very easy to setup.

Randal Rasandil

Post by Randal Rasandil » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:06 am

I'd like to see some more mentoring in PVP... Im trying to build up faction by playing pvp with random groups but I'd like to see more organised team pvp... and a chance for our more experienced players....Leaders and Officers to help fellow guildies build up rank and fame... it will benefit the entire guild to have lots of experience in such situations...

oh... and Im with Thanos - more boobies!

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:34 pm

damn .... randal.... is a real SERIOUS GW gamer.... im just in it for the boobies though

Randal Rasandil

Post by Randal Rasandil » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:43 pm

Hey if you're in it you may as well try to win it right? And by the way... it's the winners that get the boobies dude!

Zondervan Letter

Post by Zondervan Letter » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:34 am

[quote="Randal Rasandil"]I'd like to see some more mentoring in PVP... Im trying to build up faction by playing pvp with random groups but I'd like to see more organised team pvp... and a chance for our more experienced players....Leaders and Officers to help fellow guildies build up rank and fame... it will benefit the entire guild to have lots of experience in such situations...
QUOTE]

yep. im sure that is possible.
i would definately go pvp 4v4 with anyone in the guild if im not already in a game..

BTW, i might be rather inactive in the guild for this month.. exams on the way. :(
guild battle will continue with the officers online and they will be in charged of any matter going on in the guild.
thanks to the officers for doing this...

th4n05

Post by th4n05 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:11 am

BOOO ..... MAKE TH4N05 LEADER ^^

*cough* YER TH4N05 SHOULD BE LEADER *cough*

Your Last Breath

Post by Your Last Breath » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:25 pm

I would rather like to do some more HOH, I hate not being able to join good teams because my rank is too low, and I have no way to improve my rank because i can't get into any good teams, the circle is endless. Just a thought.

Randal Rasandil

Post by Randal Rasandil » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:59 pm

I agree with Your Last Breath... it would be a good way of building up some rank.

I'd also like to see someone help me with the damned Thunderhead Keep mission. It's driving me nuts!!

Zondervan Letter

Post by Zondervan Letter » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:53 pm

lol, it drove elven nuts as well (he almost quit the game). rite elvel?.
drove me really nuts as well.
maybe we should all do that mission on this friday or saturday.
so whoever wants to join and come along.
:)

Tora_Stewspoon

Post by Tora_Stewspoon » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:54 pm

I made it at the first try :)

Return to “Diviners Fellowship”