[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Diviners Fellowship and Application information

Diviners Fellowship and Application information

Another guild for the game Guild Wars

Moderators: Cleron, Zondervan Letter

Postby Mr_Moogle » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:31 am

- Which country and city do you live in?
Australia, Perth

- At least one Charecter of yours have to be level 10 with faction points 100
All of my characters are level 20 (including my bros) and I have collected over 120,000 faction points.

- What PvE char and PvP char do you have?
I have 3 pve chars, like above they're all level 20. I have an E/Me, W/Mo and Mo/N (my bros monk). My 4th char is my pvp W/Mo.

- Give a brief introduction about yourself
Male, 15. I like Guild Wars and am a bit of a nerd, lol. I'm into pvping right now. But occasionally I do the usual stuff. E.g. pveing, farming, training, running, so on.

- what is your In Game Name?
Usually in 3 names. Wendy Diadora, Baryn Rhymer and Exodius Moogle (a.k.a. Moogle Diadora). I sometimes use my bro's monk, Melodia Lefor for like 5 minutes.

- Were you refered to the guild by any of our members? (Updated 14.09.05)
Yes. Enrath referred this guild to me and was the one who sent me the invite.
Mr_Moogle

About me

Postby Natar » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:10 pm

- Which country and city do you live in?
Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia.

- At least one Charecter of yours have to be level 10 with faction points 100
I have a Lvl 18 R/E with 270 faction points.

- What PvE char and PvP char do you have?
I have R/E, Mo/W, W/Me and N/Mo all PvE.

- Give a brief introduction about yourself
Male, 14, loves game, no very good with "the ladies." lol.

- what is your In Game Name?
Typhonny Natar, Kartonny Natar, Selandra Dekrause, Joaquin Patrach.

- Were you refered to the guild by any of our members?
Yes. Jodie the Slicer.
Natar

Previous

Return to Diviners Fellowship