[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Do you like to go to the Dentist?

Do you like to go to the Dentist?

Yes, I just love the needles,and rubber gloves in my mouth,etc...
31%
Not sure?
15%
No way,get that pointy thing away from me,etc..!
54%

Total votes : 13

Postby maxdamage » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:57 pm

Went to the dentist today and I still feel sick. :Puke: Definitely not nice even though there were a small problem but yuck!!

:Max:
Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby Texas Ranger » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:40 am

Texas Ranger

Postby maxdamage » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:55 am

maxdamage

Postby Kiith » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:10 pm

dont like going, but will if i have to. fortunatly i havent had to go in quite a while.
Kiith

Postby Shadow Reaper » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:47 pm

I go, and whilst not enjoying it, I certainly do recognise its need and therefore actually appreciate the guy that sticks his face infront of my mouth.

Luckily i've kept my teeth in pretty good condition, and probably assisted by luck, I haven't had to suffer any major dentistry.
Shadow Reaper

Postby Del » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:17 pm

Yes I do, everytime I go I seem to come back with a bottle full of Vicodin.
Del

Postby bzb » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:55 pm

I havent been in about a decade, they aint fallen out and they dont hurt so why bother. My secret is Grolsch and curry, the perfect way to achieve perfect oral hygene :D
bzb

Postby The_One » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:00 pm

Some bastard pulled an aggressive dance move out at a club the other week, which happened to be just as I was drinking from a bottle of beer. Suffice to say, I now have a small chunk of tooth missing to remind me of the incident.
The_One

Postby maxdamage » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:14 am

maxdamage

Postby Shadow Reaper » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:25 am

Shadow Reaper

Next

Return to Website Polls