Do you like to go to the Dentist?

No way,get that pointy thing away from me,etc..!
31%
15%
54%

Total votes: 13

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:57 pm

Went to the dentist today and I still feel sick. :Puke: Definitely not nice even though there were a small problem but yuck!!

:Max:
ImageNFS:MW NFS:U2 NFS:C Graaaagh! hellkom
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!

Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:40 am

after suffering fromm a gum boil on 2 consecutive hogmany's and the pain that comes with that... i will gladly stick with preventitive maintinance from now on

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:55 am

Texas Ranger wrote:i will gladly stick with preventitive maintinance from now on
I don't mind preventative maintenance but the smell of burning gums due to the root canals,etc.. and all the crap that you taste and the stuff that goes down into your stomach just puts me off it for life....Once I had my 4 wisdom teeth and 2 impacted molar cut out of my mouth and strangely enough it did not hurt much with the dissovable stitches in my mouth.I just had to be very careful!

Kiith

Post by Kiith » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:10 pm

dont like going, but will if i have to. fortunatly i havent had to go in quite a while.

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:47 pm

I go, and whilst not enjoying it, I certainly do recognise its need and therefore actually appreciate the guy that sticks his face infront of my mouth.

Luckily i've kept my teeth in pretty good condition, and probably assisted by luck, I haven't had to suffer any major dentistry.

Del

Post by Del » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:17 pm

Yes I do, everytime I go I seem to come back with a bottle full of Vicodin.

bzb

Post by bzb » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:55 pm

I havent been in about a decade, they aint fallen out and they dont hurt so why bother. My secret is Grolsch and curry, the perfect way to achieve perfect oral hygene :D

The_One

Post by The_One » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:00 pm

Some bastard pulled an aggressive dance move out at a club the other week, which happened to be just as I was drinking from a bottle of beer. Suffice to say, I now have a small chunk of tooth missing to remind me of the incident.

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:14 am

I've been unlucky these last couple of years as I always have to have a root canal and that is not nice and you fell dizzy and your mouth is sore.Still queasy from mondays visit to dentist.....

Had my 4 wisdom teeth and 2 impacted molars cut out of my mouth in surgery in 2001 as my dentist could not do it as it was risky.The 2 bottom wisdom teeth were the problem teeth as in the x-ray the one was at a 45 ° near a major nerve ending and the other one was at 0 °.Sounds wierd but I can't get the pic of the x-ray and when my brother saw it he called me an alien! :borg:

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:25 am

Hmmm, this topic resides in two places... doesn't that defy the laws of TGU physics?

Tell a lie, it doesn't.

Return to “Website Polls”