[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Which of these TGU members scares you the most?

Which of these TGU members scares you the most?

satanbzb
38%
Gust0o
25%
maxdamage
9%
Texas Ranger
6%
big.g
6%
Casious
16%

Total votes : 32

Postby The_One » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:17 pm

It's a serious poll, honest ;)
The_One

Postby Shadow Reaper » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:28 pm

The ex-Mr B, no doubt there.
Shadow Reaper

Postby Gust0o » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:03 pm

But, the question is, would I have scared you more as Mr_Bungle?

It's got a cute ring to it, after all.

Personally, I scare me.
Gust0o

Postby bzb » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:24 pm

well, i cant let you be in the lead
bzb

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:57 pm

They all scare me, just in different ways...
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby The_One » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:03 pm

Can you tell I'm running out of poll ideas real fast? And it's only the second one...

I don't wanna let bzb loose on another part of the site, just yet ;)
The_One

Postby SWEENEY-T- » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:18 pm

WOULD HAVE TO BE SATAN COZ HE'S THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!
HOWEVER NOW FF IS OFF ON THE SERVER HE SCARES ME LESS!!!!!!!
LOL :) :p :D
SWEENEY-T-

Postby Dukoth » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:54 pm

Dukoth

Postby Gust0o » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:14 pm

As far as I'm aware it's not illegal for a racoon to display his nuts in front of children.

Now if he attempted to force 'jesus juice' on the child... well, that's a whole different kettle of fish!
Gust0o

Postby Gust0o » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:19 pm

And I've had to change to a smaller avatar due to some unusually cuntish problems relating to the fact that my balls are far too big to be uploaded comfortably!

Now that's an outrage!

Though I was pleased to note the 'TGU Handbag Awards 2002' avatar, for which myself and Casious were both serious contenders.

Don't vote for Sam, he's a long-haired nonce ;)
Gust0o

Next

Return to Website Polls