WC:ME screenshots

Wing Commander mod for Nexus

Moderators: Chevieblazer, Sarty

Chevieblazer

WC:ME screenshots

Post by Chevieblazer » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:52 pm

Ok, let's have a look at the new ones:

1)KillerBee light fighter. it comes armed with two gattling mass drivers.it won't take a lot of punishment, but is fast and manouverable enough to get where it wants to go

2)Raptor MkVII medium fighter.
unlike most of its predecessors, the mkvii is a medium fighter known for phantastic turn rates. it is armed with two plasma lance cannons and two lasers
Attachments
rapback.jpg
rap2.jpg
rap1.jpg
KB2.jpg
KB1.jpg
You stop that!You scare my chicken!(Wing Commander)

Sarty

Post by Sarty » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:02 pm

Cool, what do you have planned for the heavy fighter? A revamp of the Rapier maybe? I always loved the Rapier beyond all other fighters.

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:08 pm

next :

3) Pretorian Heavy Destroyer
the pretorian is a compact shipwith decent speed and a thick hide.
the standard version is armed with a plasma lance turret, 4 mass driver turrets, four laser turrets and two torpedo lanchers.
the Pretorian is 360 meters long

4) the Bengal Mk2
the mk2 is the epitomy of space forces' money saving hybrid program. it follows the idea that if you combine a carrier and a classic warship, you only have to build one ship, instead of two. since the most brutal conflicts space force had to go through in almost a thousand years was hunting rouge durak clans, there was no need for large fleets, but single ships sent to hot spots, which had to be able to cope with any given task.
the bengal mk2 spans 780 meter bow to stern, can carry up to 120 fighters, and is armed with two plasma lance turrets, 9 lasers turrets and 4 torpedo launchers.
the first bengal mark 2, named after the legendary tiger's claw, is currently in testing phase
Attachments
pretorian3.jpg
pretorian1.jpg

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:26 pm

5) Elephant Cargo and Troop Transport
200 meters in length, the elephant can transport about 1600 personel with power armor and heavy weapons stowed in it two massive cargo bays. the more or less aerodynamic form enables it to perform planetary landing manouvers, delivering soldiers and weapons directly to the front lines. the elephant class has been in service of the space force and the marine division before the reformation for almost 400 years. drayman enterprises does not have the abilities to build any other ships any more, but though the "elly" lacks any offensive weapons, it is easily the best transport the amred forces have ever had

6,7)unknown.
vague pictures restored from memory devices of destroyed civilian ships.
various sources have indicated strong resemblance of these ships with kilrathi vessels, but official from both the confederation space force and the confederation intelligence service have srictly denied that possiblity.

"come on, people, this pictures were taken in the andromedar galaxy! the chances of those ships being of kilrathi origin are about as large as elvis jackson and michael presley flying them. the kilrathi exiles are gone. i know that doesn't make for a good story, but the truth usually doesn't"
Attachments
dralthi-m.jpg
sadok-m.jpg
transporter3.jpg
transporter2.jpg
transporter1.jpg

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:28 pm

no, not the rapier, but something almost as good... :D

Chevieblazer

ok, got some more

Post by Chevieblazer » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:40 pm

8) Deliverance Class Battleship
the deliverance is the most powerfull ship available to the confederation space force. just below 900 meters in length, it boasts 5 plasma lance turrets, 4 mass driver turrets,4 torpedo launchers and 12 laser turrets as well as multiple point defense installations. it can carry up to 70 strike craft, comprised of fighters, bombers and marine assault craft.
forces hostile to the confederation, such as pirates, rouge durak clans or corporation who try to enforce illegal business in border systems have come to call these mammoth ships floating fortresses because they have single handedly taken out large space installation and garrison fleets. the only downturn of the deliverance is its lack of speed. unlike the missouri or pretorian, fast, small ship can easy outrun this lumbering behemoth. you should make sure, though, that you can also outrun the fighters and bombers...

btw, the watchful of you may know this ship as a model of the concordia carrier which was later discarded
Attachments
del-launch.jpg
del3.jpg
del2.jpg
del1.jpg

Sigma957

Post by Sigma957 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:58 am

Lookin mighty good there :dthumbs:

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:22 pm

thank you. here's another one:

9) the sagitarius heavy fighter.
also called "stubby" for its compact appearance, the sagitarius isn't exactly very powerful in terms of firepower, but it is well armored and shielded, and the four large engines will give it unusual speed for its class
Attachments
sagi2.jpg
sagi1.jpg

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:48 am

When do you expect this mod for nexus to be ready? :drool: Also these ship would look perfect in HW2!!!!:thumbs:
Please don't put it in a rar file as for some weird reason some rar mods that I have d\l only extract the txt file only including AOW_TOS.rar for nexus?(just d\l a rar file and extracts perfectly?)

:Max:

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:35 pm

uff, that might take a while to release.
as for hw, i doubht it. i'm relying heavily on bump and specular maps, and hw won't support that. plus i really don't want to pry all those ships out of lightwave to put them into maya :D

Return to “WC: Tactics”