[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - WC:T Shiplist, part one

WC:T Shiplist, part one

Wing Commander mod for Nexus

Moderators: Chevieblazer, Sarty

Postby Chevieblazer » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:18 pm

in good old TGU tradition, here's the preliminary shiplist, for the confederation navy and the kilrathi imperial main forces.
other races ,like confederation's various militias, the kilrathi imperial guard and a few...others will come later

Confederation

Fighters
Recon: Hornet - done

Medium/Interceptor: Rapier - done

Heavy/ Gunship: Raptor - done

Bomber: Broadsword - done

Shuttle: Minotaur

Capitol:

Transport: Drayman -done

Supertransport: Leviathan

Warships:

Corvette: Venture -done

Frigate: Reliant - done

Destroyer: Exeter - done

Cruiser: Missouri - done

Carrier: Bengal/Concordia - done both

Heavy Cruiser/Battleship: Gettysburg - done

Empire of Kilrah (Na’shrok Ki-irah)

Fighters:

Recon: Salti (Sa-ati) - done

Medium/Interceptor: Dralti II (Dra-ati) - done

Heavy/ Light Bomber: Hriss - done

Bomber: Grikath

Capital Ships:

Transport: Dorkir (Dorrk’ Ir)

Warships

Corvette: Spikeri (Spiikerri)

Frigate: Lasari (A-as’ Ari)

Destroyer: Ralari (Ra-ari) - done

Cruiser: Fralti (Fra’ Ti) - done

Carrier: Snakier (Snak’Air) - done

Battleship: Sivar'Khar (Sivar's Wrath) - done

[size="1"][ 17. September 2005: Message edited by: Chevieblazer ][/size]
You stop that!You scare my chicken!(Wing Commander)
Chevieblazer

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:02 am

And in an almost-as-old tradition, I will refuse to believe that shiplist until I see it... :D

Seriously, from what I know of WC, which is a strange amalgamation of I and III, it looks pretty decent.
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Chevieblazer » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:25 am

why III? there are no ships from 3 in here
Chevieblazer

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:58 pm

No, I'm saying that what I know of the WC universe is based only on I and III, since those are the only ones I've played...

Postby Chevieblazer » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:02 pm

oh, ok, my bad :D
Chevieblazer

Postby Eoj » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:00 pm

Eoj

Postby Sarty » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:25 pm

Sarty

addendum

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:40 am

IMO WC-1/2 are the best of the series..while WC 3 was good, the live acting, and cheezy kilrathi costumes just killed it...not to mention the awfull looking kilrah ships. they tried to make amends with prophecy, but it just didnt take.

BTW i have all the games in the series including the expantions.
TheStressPuppy

Postby Chevieblazer » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:40 am

don't know about wc3's cheezyness, but the acting and ESPECIALLY the kilrathi were still ages ahead of the movie... :rolleyes:
Chevieblazer

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:57 am

I love 3's replayability--the story had so many branches that you could play that game four or five times and still not see everything. When I was playing it on a buddy's PC, I was coming across stuff he hadn't seen, but that may have had something to do with the fact that he was about three times better than me at the game... ;)

Next

Return to WC: Tactics