London Bombings

A forum for serious discussion only - i.e. politics, religion, ethics etc.

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, theblessedsheridan, Casious, Phantom16

big G is..........

quite right to ask for answers that we, the public, are entitled to by U.K. law!!!
100%
quite right to ask for answers that we, the public, are entitled to by U.K. law!!!
0%
0%
0%

Total votes: 7467137

big.g

London Bombings

Post by big.g » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:42 pm

moving on from the 9/11 discussions, does anyone have any opinions as to what happened in london????

again - just looking for a general consensus, not an arguement.

the main thing that strikes me is that the fotos of the inside of the train carriages quite clearly show that the bombs came from underneath the carriages. all the debris and metal was pushed up the way from underneath the floor. have a look yourselves.

why is there no cctv footage of the terrorists - or rather, why have they not released the hours and hours of it that they claim to have covering every inch of their journey from leeds to luton and onto the various stations in the london underground. why have they never even released a picture or cctv still showing the 4 "terrorists" together and have in fact, only released cctv footage that clearly shows ONE of the terrorists faces, but not the other 3??? They claim to have cctv footage of all four of them for the whole journey until they split up at one station in london and went on seperate trains - and they then claim to have footage of every movement of each individual terrorist on each individual train until the time of the explosions. why withold it. surely releasing this evidence would shut up the "nutters" like me?? remembering folks that EVERY train station in the UK has cctv coverage and the UK is the most surveyed country on the face of the planet (as it was on july 7th, 2005). and why did the official report clearly state that the four "terrorists" boarded at train and have cctv footage of them boarding this train when british rail have categorically denied it, stating that this was impossible as the train in question was in fact cancelled!!!!

Blair promised to parliament in dec 2005 that ALL the evidence would be handed to the british public to see - and yet its now "classified" under their new "prevention of terrorism" act!!!!!

also want to know why the government have refused an independant public enquiry??? and why was there a bill rushed through parliament and passed on 7th june 2005 that allows the people who are being investigated to veto and block the investigation against them??

again - im not saying who done it - im not saying it's a conspiracy - all im saying is that the official explanation of what happened that day is total bullshit. I have questions that need answered.

any considered responses would be most welcome - as would any evidence supporting what ive just said - or any evidence to contradict it.

peace folks.

G.
big.G
msn: big_g_uk@msn.com
yahoo: big_g_uk2001
homepage: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/poorexcuseforthetruth" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/poorexcuseforthetruth</a>

"Let's Phuqin Rock"!!!!!!!!!!

"AN INTERNATIONAL WAR ON TERRORISM THAT DOESNT TARGET GLOBAL POVERTY IS DOOMED TO FAILURE" - think about it.!!!

Shadow of Light

Post by Shadow of Light » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:07 am

G mate firstly thoose 9/11 conspiracy guys are fecking 100% wacko ....G on thier forum they delete, edit or remove anybody who disagree's they only allow you into their debate forum once an admin has vetted you as brain dead, anybody looking for a discussion is banned or sidelined....they dont like freedom of speech nor do they like to discuss anything unless it fits their idea of the truth they also like to re-invent the laws of physics .

and this is loose change offical forum sadly

To be honest it shows how negavtive and the net can be and one of the worst aspects of it that , it is a sin against technology that it should be used to surpress free speech and discussion.

It's like creationism or inteligent design it is about twisting facts and only choosing things that fit a certain perception of events.

both these events 7/7 and 9/11 have one related cause which is a fudamental problem in islamic cultures cuppled with the cult of the suicide bomber, it lead to these events and will probably lead to many more.

The frightening truth is G that anyone of us if we decided to become a suicide bomber, could quite easily buy what we need to make a bomb at BQ spend 20 mins on the net learning how to put it together then go out and without any trouble cause carnage some where all to easy sadly ...lucky for us we have brains to realise that this is ridiculus .

A good program to watch to understand "the cult of the suicide bomber" is infact "the cult of the suicide bomber" it is out there find it and watch it ,you may find some of the reasons why people do it not what you had thought and the reaction of the families as well is not what you think.

big.g

Post by big.g » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:45 am

Shadow of Light wrote:G mate firstly thoose 9/11 conspiracy guys are fecking 100% wacko ....G on thier forum they delete, edit or remove anybody who disagree's they only allow you into their debate forum once an admin has vetted you as brain dead, anybody looking for a discussion is banned or sidelined....they dont like freedom of speech nor do they like to discuss anything unless it fits their idea of the truth they also like to re-invent the laws of physics .

and this is loose change offical forum sadly

To be honest it shows how negavtive and the net can be and one of the worst aspects of it that , it is a sin against technology that it should be used to surpress free speech and discussion.

It's like creationism or inteligent design it is about twisting facts and only choosing things that fit a certain perception of events.

both these events 7/7 and 9/11 have one related cause which is a fudamental problem in islamic cultures cuppled with the cult of the suicide bomber, it lead to these events and will probably lead to many more.

The frightening truth is G that anyone of us if we decided to become a suicide bomber, could quite easily buy what we need to make a bomb at BQ spend 20 mins on the net learning how to put it together then go out and without any trouble cause carnage some where all to easy sadly ...lucky for us we have brains to realise that this is ridiculus .

A good program to watch to understand "the cult of the suicide bomber" is infact "the cult of the suicide bomber" it is out there find it and watch it ,you may find some of the reasons why people do it not what you had thought and the reaction of the families as well is not what you think.

lol - youre going to tell me theres a God next and a fat man with a red suit and a beard comes down your chimney once a year??????. :D:D:D I'll have a look at your recommended vid but as it's a Channel 4 production, a company who has it's hand in the government, i hold very little faith in its reporting. ill look at it - but again ask you to understand that ANY MAINSTREAM MEDIA PRODUCTION IN THE uk IS COMPLETELY CENSORED BY THE GOVERNMENT BEFORE IT'S AIRED!!! I see what I see with my own eyes. the bombs on the trains blew up, from under the carriages. look at the pics yourself. theres no denying that. unless of course you can come up with some 3-dimensional, triginomical-physics explanation for it!!!! lol :D:D

you say that the conspiracy theorists edit and delete posts??? lmfao - what the hell do you think that the government are doing???? theyre surpressing our speech - theyre stopping news, real news about iraq, 7th july, 11th september, theyre disregarding FACT and instead feeding us stuff about Holly and Jessica - simply because they know 2 young girls being killed plays on the hearts on the people - most of whom still have a bit of faith in humanity. people seem to quote "popular mechanics" quite often to discredit me - stating that popular mechanics, with their knowledge, can prove the theories wrong. on that note I say that popular mechanics are full of shit. did you see their sub editor (name escapes me) claim that he'd seen the 84 videos of the planes hitting the pentagon??? lmao - what an effin liar!!!! tony blairs not been allowed to see them. condoleeza rice hasnt been allowed to see them. in fact, only bush, cheney and a couple of members of the ATF, CIA and Homeland security have been allowed to see them (in all - the official report states that only 8 (i think) people on the whole planet have been allowed to see them due to national security - but we're meant to beleive that, although the top government officials of the usa and uk have been banned from seeing a single clip, they showed ALL of them to a sub editor of popular mechanics???? lmfao again.

the UK government in particular have a history of fitting people up for their own benefit. Guildford bombers etc etc - jailed for 15 years only to later be confessed that the investigators admitted fabricating evidence to convict them because "the nation needed the security" at the time and someone HAD to take the rap. now I ask you to tell me - of all these so called "Terrorist scares" - has any one of them been proven guilty??? any one??? lol - no. exactly. the government are stitching people up to use for their own means. or are we to beleive that, although the government have a history of fitting people up and killing their own people to their own benefit, that THIS government wouldnt do it???? - lol like the Dr Kelly "suicide" - ALL the evidence points to murder or assasination - but the government state that he commited suicide - so we have to simply disregard the evidence and beleive the governments official story???

why do you think all the "republican" Irish terrorists are suddenly being released??? out of the goodness of blairs heart - or could it simply be that ex-officials have confessed to beating, torturing and threatening the families to get a confession. these ex-officials have now confessed themselves that it was all a fraud conviction at the time - and yet, the law protects them

still dont have an explanation for all my questions SOL - not one question answered. youve passed the buck on this one matey. :eek:

cummon SOL - I know you have a scientific mind but in this instance, youve gone down the road of religious "beleif" system. i.e. lets start with a beleif and choose which evidence we decide to take on board and disregard everything else - even though its right in front of our eyes. thats not like you atall - although i do enjoy the arguement!!!!!! "science" - start with ALL the facts and evidence and work your way to a process of elimination to come to a conclusion. youve not done that here - youve taken a channel 4 doc and quoted it, most probably without looking at the fotos of the train explosions. youve also singled out "Islamic" culture!!! thats quite a (choosing words carefully - lol) racist and biggoted point of view!!!!! especially when weve had 40 years of ulster and republican terrorists in this country - nothing to do with islam atall. If I'd said that all the problems in Ulster were to do with "a fundamental problem with Catholic culture"!!!!!!!!!! it's not Islam thats at fault - it's nutters in power!!!! on that subject - did you know that "Al Quieda" is islamic for "database"???? there is no fuqing al queda - the bloody CIA made that up to give the public a scary name to deal with!!!! - again - you can check that for yourself - the CIA themselves admit it. with regards to the net being used to surpress freedom of speech - youve missed the point here - the net isnt arresting people for peacefull protests outside downing street - the government are!!! the net isnt introducing id cards, cctv in toilets of primary schools and suggesting that "anyone who keeps unsociable hours, doesnt shave regularly, drops out of school early" is a potential terrorist - the government are. the net hasnt introduced more restrictive laws on uk society since 1997 than in the previous whole history of parliament - the current uk government have, and are continuing to do so - these are FACT - although, i have to admit theyve been secretly hidden away in BOOKS!!!!!!!! lol. the uk government since 1997 has introduced more laws in our society that restrict our freedom than ALL OTHER GOVERNMENTS PUT TOGETHER IN OUR HISTORY!!!!! - again, thats FACT

also - yeah - there are crackpots out there who make claims without looking into it. jump on the bandwagon coz it's the "cult" thing to do - but do you honestly beleive that I'm that stupid to have made statements without researching it firstly????

once again, I ask, how come the explosions ripped up through the floors and not down the way. how come they havent released ANY of the reputed video evidence (if they do - ill simply shut up - simple as that) that they have. "conclusive evidence" the official report called it. why, after blair stood in parliament and promised to release all this evidence, have they changed their mind and now classified it under "prevention of terrorism" act??

do you know how much money is being pumped into anti-terrorism?? its big business for every company that makes rubber gloves to that arms and weapons manufacturers. it's all about money again m8.

example - if you blow up a factory or bank or insurance office and not one single person gets injured or hurt or killed - youll get jailed for a minimum of 20 years under terrorism laws - if you murder somebody, you can be out of jail in 12 - maybe 10 years on good behaviour!! does that not sink in??? MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HUMAN LIFE!!!!! the laws of this society are not set up to protect us - theyre set up to protect the money - simple as that. would you not say that 20 years for blowing up money compared to 12-15 years for taking human life is just a little bit wrong????

anyhoo - hows trix???? - lol

im off to watch "the cult of the suicide bomber" :D:D:D

ps - to whoever in the poll said i was a terrorist - i'll terrorise you alrite you b****rd!!! - lol. gordie's goannie get you. :D

peace and love folks.
big.G
homepage: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/poorexcuseforthetruth" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/poorexcuseforthetruth</a>

"AN INTERNATIONAL WAR ON TERRORISM THAT DOESNT TARGET GLOBAL POVERTY IS DOOMED TO FAILURE" - think about it.!!!

big.g

Post by big.g » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:10 pm

ok folks - have a look at this: http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 2373&hl=en - maybe getting off subject a little bit but cummon - these are well respected people:- Michae Rupert, Publisher and Editor of "From The Wilderness". - Peter Dale Scott, "Professor Emeritus" of Berkley University and Riva Enteen, the Civil Rights Attorney for the National Lawyers Guild of the U.S.

please dont dismiss it as crap - and certainly dont tell me these people are "100% Wacko".

Still trust your government????

lmfao!!!!

:D:D:D:D
big.G

Shadow of Light

Post by Shadow of Light » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:56 pm

G you are sounding just like them fecking halfwits at loose change , mate they are fucking morons who probably all wear tinfoil hats.

G there is nothing to answer mate....nothing bar some half cocked half thought out and totaly false claims that are 100 percent pure pish the difference is your post here wont get deleted but mines would at loose change who's the fucking paraniod nazis now then ?.

And one small point if there is the big conspricay out there then that clown dylan avery would have been rubbed out by the men in black before 9/11 loose change .....phuq sake g take a reality pill big chap and slap yerself just cause the gers are shit nae need to think it is a conspricay .

:hmm:

big.g

Post by big.g » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:10 pm

Shadow of Light wrote:G you are sounding just like them fecking halfwits at loose change , mate they are fucking morons who probably all wear tinfoil hats.

G there is nothing to answer mate....nothing bar some half cocked half thought out and totaly false claims that are 100 percent pure pish the difference is you post wont get delete here but mines would at loose change .

And one small point if there is the big conspricay out there then that clown dylan avery would have been rubbed out by the men in black before 9/11 loose change .....phuq sake g take a reality pill big chap and slap yerself just cause the gers are shit nae need to think it is a conspricay .

:hmm:
ahhhh - so once again, youve sidestepped the EVIDENCE and QUESTIONS - and yet, somehow or other youre trying to make me out to be a freak???? - lol. pity m8 - pity. spent too long working for the government methinx!!! - lol. anyhoo - it appears nomatter how many questions I ask - nomatter how much evidence can be produced, youre going to simply deny it exists and live in a blinkered world where you filter out anything that you dont like???? lol

again m8 - id have expected you to at least have the decency to acknowledge that there are questions that need to be answered.

so again, I ask, if the trains were blown up by terrorists with backpacks on the trains - how come the explosions clearly blew up through the floor of the carriage - to deny this and simply say that there is nothing to answer to???? - lol. boab man, total respect to yourself. youre a good guy and a good mate, but you cant simply deny that somethings not right with the official explanations and simply refer to me as a wacko. did you even bother to look at thye vid link i just posted????? would you refer to these people as "the lunatic fringe". what about david shaylor - MI5 agent???? and several other MI5 agents who have publicly spoken out. what about Michael Meecher MP - a member of blairs war cabinet until he spoke out about the war and the corruption within the cabinet. another 100% wacko perhaps. the problem is that. again, youre getting news from BBC, Channel 4, 5, ITV, Murdoch, Maxwell. ALL OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS ITS HAND IN THE GOVERNMENT. the sooner people waken up to that FACT, the better.

cummon man - do a bit of investigation. I find it poor that, instead of proving me wrong, or at least admitting some things dont add up, youve completely dismissed me with the usual ignorant answer of "theres nothing to answer". lmfao AGAIN.

:D:D:D:D

funnily enough, I managed to answer your points on your previous post!!!!
big.G

big.g

Post by big.g » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:17 pm

another question - why did we invade iraq???? i mean, if usama done the bombings, why did we use that to invade iraq??? Usama is a Saudi Arabian, who was hiding in Afgahnistan - so why Iraq???? and please dont tell me it was because of the 17 UN contraventions that Iraq was supposedly breaking - coz Israel is currently in contravention of 64 of the UN directives!!!!! thats 4 times as many as Iraq - so why aint we invading Israel???? we're already is full support of them. oh aye, and Isreals got no oil!!!!!!
big.G

big.g

Post by big.g » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:22 pm

got to go and pick the wifey up from Newcaslte airport - give ya time to think about it - lol. just read my last post - it maybe comes across as slagging you off a bit SOL - apologies for that. it's not a personal attack - I just get really saddened when people I know blindly deny theres a problem - but again, apologies for the "tone" of the comment.

Shadow of Light

Post by Shadow of Light » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:23 pm

phuqin hell G , the explosions took place in a confined tunnel the blast wave moves out then rebounds off the floors and walls of the tunnel and rebounds back in ...it is not phuqin rocket science mate

look at this forum mate you have posted 3 topics all about the same pish , one topic would have done ?

G I work within the goverment setup they could not organise a fuck party in a brothel & they cant keep secrets ...full stop.

Also your so called reliable sources in that video , phuq me g ...intelligent design has professors who claim it is true , George bush is the president of a big country do you belive him ?....wipe away the bullshit of INDIVIDUAL PERCEPTIONS and focus on what actually happened.

Yes there questions to be asked of both 7/7 and 9/11 but they are about the responses to events by the goverment agenices and the emergancy services ....but the conpsiracy shit is pure garbage just like the "new world order" or the "moon landings hoax" it is drivel of the highest order but they all seem to hang out at the loose change forum and blow smoke up each other arse.

G we invaded Iraq because the U.S did , but we should have sorted it out the first time 12 years before and not left the mess we did, we went to war because America wanted a shooting war and Afghanistan was a non event when they entered it, it had no big battles , though this is happening now it was not then, but what is happening now in Afghanistan has more to do with events in Pakistan’s northern regions than anything else.

You ask “so why aint we invading Israel” jees oh G just the same reason why we are not invading north Korea THEY HAVE NUKES, and Israel is a democracy, all this shit has nothing to do with oil yes it becomes a bonus but it is not the point of the statement Death and destruction is .

G this is like masterbation mate that only makes you go blind this shit will make you end up like this

kojak

Post by kojak » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:07 pm

howdy,

1. Wheres these pics/vids of the train bombs going off?

2. LOL at the vote count, not exactly democratic.

3. SOL, fix the votecount, Big G maybe a lunatic, but thats just shoddy.

Return to “Serious Discussion”