911 Loose Change

A forum for serious discussion only - i.e. politics, religion, ethics etc.

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, theblessedsheridan, Casious, Phantom16

big.g

Post by big.g » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:42 am

Sorry Just Annon for the poor choice of words. In my experience, Americans from all races, creeds, religions, political backgrounds etc etc are simply normal folk who just want to get on with life in a modern, equal society. People from the USA are getting some amount of abuse because of their "Spokespeople" that the rest of the world gets to see. It's bullshit pal, and im really glad I dont live over there (for the meantime at least). I didn't mean to "Tar you all with the same brush".

and yeah, youre right about the elements in the UK government. dont get me started on the london bombings!!!!! or Madrid!!! or Oklahoma!!!! or the tokyo tube!!!!! - lol. different stories altogether.

........................or are they???

you might be the man to ask Just Annon, what happened to the gold bullion held in the safes under WTC. rumour has it that there was $40 Billion kept there, but only £200 Million was recovered. do you have any more insight into this??? ive not been able to find anything "solid" on this one.
big.G
msn: big_g_uk@msn.com
yahoo: big_g_uk2001
homepage: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/poorexcuseforthetruth" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/poorexcuseforthetruth</a>

"Let's Phuqin Rock"!!!!!!!!!!

"AN INTERNATIONAL WAR ON TERRORISM THAT DOESNT TARGET GLOBAL POVERTY IS DOOMED TO FAILURE" - think about it.!!!

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:44 pm

Thought i'd bring this over as you didnt want to discuss it in the poll.
big.g wrote: however...........

since you state that there is no evidence - can I ask, do you not think that Larry Silverstein declaring that HE took the decision to pull WTC 7 (fact) is hard proof that they were ready to do so in advance. surely that in itself is PROOF that there were explosives and detonators pre-planted inside the building???

Well, 'pull it' has been taken by some to me pull out the people/firefighters that were in there. Its very possible this is what he meant.

However, the link between a planned government conspiracy and Larry Silverstein saying 'Pull It' has no real substance in my eyes.

Seeing the man tried to claim on insurance for both WTC buildings (he argued the destruction of both towers was two incidents, whereas the insurance companies claimed it was only one) its very likely he saw the destruction of a third building to be quite a way of claiming more insurance.

So i would see that more of a huge insurance scam. I wouldn't say you can claim he's linked with any possible government conspiracy just because he decided a building should be blown or collapsed purposely.

Though im not debating the destruction of WTC 7 is odd, it looks it (though i am no architect, nor understand these things), but I dont think you can draw any substantial evidence between that and any government plot.

big.g

Post by big.g » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:56 am

hey shadowreaper - the point about WTC7 is that it housed the CIA offices, the FBI offices, Mayor Guliannis offices. this building was the most heavily guarded of all the WTC buildings - guarded by military and security (security firm run by Jeb Bush funnilly enough) 24/7. now, i think we can all agree that there is no way on earth that demolition people could have planted explosives during that day - therefore, by process of elimination, the explosives HAD to be pre-planted. now, with military guard and private security 24/7, CIA and FBI surveylance, are you honestly trying to say that none of them noticed strange ment in overalls coming in and out of the building. is it not strange??? the most heavily guarded and surveyed building in manhattan!!!! is it not also strange that in the 2 weeks running up to 9/11 that there were 4 simulation evacuations carried out. is it not a bit strange that in the same time period there were 7 instances of total power blackout - which also included the back-up generators failing completely. is it not strange that all of the security tapes (which were suposed to be on a seperate power supply) from the 2 week period prior to 9/11 have vanished. the penny's got to drop here at some point. I'm not saying that GWB signed the paper to authorise that - i simply dont know for a FACT that that's what happened. what I do know is that the official explanation is total bulls**t.

everything with the whole 9/11 attacks simply doesnt add up. I could go on and on and on but people who have made up their minds that "our government wouldn't do that kinda thing" simply won't beleive me. all i can ask is that you investigate it for yourselves with an open mind. look into it yourselves and look at ALL the info available - not just the 9/11 comission report.

on the 9/11 comission report, did you know that they were given a budget of $600,000.00 to conduct their investigation. SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!! put into context - Bill Clintons blow-job inquest was given a budget of £40,000,000.00 (FORTY MILLION DOLLARS). doesn't that seem strange??? the 9/11 comission report also says on the subject of Mohammed Atta being wired $100,000.00 a few weeks previous to the 9/11 attacks "THE SOURCE OF THIS FUNDING IS OF LITTLE OR NO CONSEQUENCE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you bloody serious - the people who are investigating the attacks quite clearly state that the source of the funding is not important????? surely that's THE most important thing and should have been the first thing they looked at.

ooops - I said I wasn't going to go on and on - lol.

one more quick thing for the guys living in the USA - do you feel as if you have more freedom now???? that was the plan wasn't it - a war against terrorism to maintain your freedom rights??? then why is it that you guys now have less freedom now than the germans ever did under the Nazis. Guantanamo Bay is simply a concentration camp - open your eyes folks. they're all lying to us - big time.

lastly - I thank shadowreaper for a well constructed response - you might not agree with me mate, but at least youre not one of those people who simply call us a "traitor" or a "crackpot" and started slagging us off for daring to look for a different explanation.

peace and love

G.
big.G
homepage: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/poorexcuseforthetruth" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/poorexcuseforthetruth</a>

"AN INTERNATIONAL WAR ON TERRORISM THAT DOESNT TARGET GLOBAL POVERTY IS DOOMED TO FAILURE" - think about it.!!!

Just Anonymous

Post by Just Anonymous » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:13 am

big.g wrote:you might be the man to ask Just Annon, what happened to the gold bullion held in the safes under WTC. rumour has it that there was $40 Billion kept there, but only £200 Million was recovered. do you have any more insight into this??? ive not been able to find anything "solid" on this one.
I've heard it mentioned at least twice; either that or it was something about money stolen from the pentagon? Anyways, I'm not really familiar with this area at all. Alex Jones has mentioned something like this before I think, and the st911.org site may have something on money stolen from the Pentagon or something (not sure this info is right). Perhaps there's some info on infowars.com or st911.org. I'd look for it, but I'm using an internet anonymizer atm and it's slowing my connection down.
P.S. as I was writing this, I was listening to the Alex Jones show and he mentioned stuff stolen. He said to do a google search for: "trillians missing from the pentagon" :)
P.P.S. another update, as I was trying to get this submitted... Here are two links from infowars.com:
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish ... 1015.shtml
http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/fol ... el_911.htm
big.g wrote:I'm not saying that GWB signed the paper to authorise that - i simply dont know for a FACT that that's what happened. what I do know is that the official explanation is total bulls**t.
Here's a link posted on 911courage.com:
"The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie"
I haven't really read through it, but someone on the site seemed to think it was important.
big.g wrote:one more quick thing for the guys living in the USA - do you feel as if you have more freedom now???? that was the plan wasn't it - a war against terrorism to maintain your freedom rights??? then why is it that you guys now have less freedom now than the germans ever did under the Nazis. Guantanamo Bay is simply a concentration camp - open your eyes folks. they're all lying to us - big time.
I don't know about the fewer freedoms part than the Nazi's; however, the Guantanamo Bay thing is looking suspicious. However, for many people such statements are likely to fall on deaf ears; but, if we can expose them to 9/11, then we can expose so many of the other problems and hopefully dig down deep to root out elements truly behind it all. On the other hand, by providing small prods about the various compromises on our Constitution that have occured, it can make many more people more willing to at least consider the evidence for 9/11. So, I guess there's various ways to go about it, but the most important thing is that we need to wake people up to what's happening and speak out.
big.g wrote:lastly - I thank shadowreaper for a well constructed response - you might not agree with me mate, but at least youre not one of those people who simply call us a "traitor" or a "crackpot" and started slagging us off for daring to look for a different explanation.
Yeah, I'm glad that this thing hasn't turned into some kind of hate thread.

BTW, big.g, how would you guage the people in the UK who haven't woken up to what's going on yet.
In the US, I would guage those individuals who consider themselves as conservative or Christian as follows:
(Note: I alternate between referring to these groups as us or them; when referring to us, it refers to my view before learning about 9/11)
First off, they would all (well not 100%, but you know what I mean -- those who are not a part of the evil group) be opposed to what is going on, if they truly knew about it. However, most are very trusting of our government; well, at least, regarding attacks on the US. The idea that those in the government would do something so heinous does not cross their minds. The thought is that since we are good people or that we are Christians and we voted for such and such person (who supposedly is like us), how could they really be so evil? Besides, the thought continues, if something like this is going on, surely the media, the other politicians, or other people would be speaking out. Or perhaps, the thought might go, well things look fine right now; I don't see any truly heinous stuff going on out in the open, and if something truly heinous started happening, like with Hitler, then I will take action. When people do speak out, they are grouped as not one of us, or an American hater, or just somene who's really easily influenced by conspiracies.
The problem is that the things implied is so heinous and so conspiracy theory like that many people don't want to consider it. As others have mentioned, to give the idea consideration implies that we may have to perform extensive research to confirm it, and we may have to actually do something. Don't be fooled, this requires significant interruption to one's life as well as the burden it causes just to know and think about it all the time. To also be in a position, where one has good evidence, but not absolute evidice is also a difficult spot. The weaker the proof is, the harder it is to take a stand and the harder it is on the individual.
Many of the conservative and/or Christian Americans are lovers of freedom to varying degrees, but we are also fairly settled in our lives; so it's difficult to even want to consider alternatives to 9/11. Also, many of us have been tricked into thinking Bush was one of us, so that makes it hard to even conceive why he and others would be a part of such a thing. (However, some have begun to question things Bush has done.) To be honest, it may take more evidence to convince these Americans, which is, unfortunatly, something that may take considerably more time.

The road from here is uncertain. Those who are conservative or Christian are the kind of people who would be very, very strongly fighting this. I can remember the caution we had about the government back during the Clinton years. But their guard is down, and waking these individuals up is very hard because it implies a completely different view of America, of our leaders, as well as completely affecting our lives. To dig even deeper than just the current administration, is even more uncomfortable as it implies even more sacrifice and distruption of our lives for a much, much longer period of time. So, the hill is steep. We may be able to wake up quite a few people who have begun to realize small problems with Bush; but, it may take something more to wake up a greater majority.

------
On another note, did you know that Alex Jones predicted 9/11/2001 before it happened? He seems to think that they are planning another major event (or group of events) before the middle or end of October 2006 in either the US, Canada, UK, Europe, or Israel -- unless we can really get the word out. The result will likely to be to attack Iran. Supposedly, Dick Cheyney has already asked that plans be drawn up for an attack on Iran if another terrorist attack were to occur; I have not checked to see if this is true, however. Alex Jones hasn't really talked as strongly about the possibility of a staged attack in the near future, but he still appears to think it's a possibility. Speculation: although this is just speculation, the attack could possibly consist of a nuclear weapon, dirty bomb, biological attack, and/or a combination of these items.

big.g

Post by big.g » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:12 pm

ok folks - have a look at this: http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 2373&hl=en - maybe getting off subject a little bit but cummon - these are well respected people:- Michae Rupert, Publisher and Editor of "From The Wilderness". - Peter Dale Scott, "Professor Emeritus" of Berkley University and Riva Enteen, the Civil Rights Attorney for the National Lawyers Guild of the U.S.

please dont dismiss it as crap - and certainly dont tell me these people are "100% Wacko".

Still trust your government????

lmfao!!!!

:D:D:D:D
big.G

Return to “Serious Discussion”