[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - 911 Loose Change

911 Loose Change

A forum for serious discussion only - i.e. politics, religion, ethics etc.

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, theblessedsheridan, Casious, Phantom16

911 Loose Change

Postby kojak » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:22 am

Just watched that 911 Loose change - 2nd Edition. Very very VERY interesting movie. Anyone else in here watched it yet???

"TGU" bay.org/details.php?id=3425065&page=1

for "TGU" write pirate.
kojak

Postby JayeD » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:52 pm

JayeD

Postby Sheriden » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:52 am

Sheriden

Postby JayeD » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:36 pm

JayeD

first class bullshit

Postby Shadow of Light » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:23 pm

Shadow of Light

Postby Del » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:32 pm

Fire did take down the World Trade center, there was an investigation into the engineering causes of the collapse which involved the original architect (The purpose being to make future structures more resistent to such attacks) and the conclusiong were that although the crash weakened the structure it is the combustion of the planes' fuels and the numerous combustible materials in both towers which finally caused the steel support beams to bend and then snap. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense since it took a while for the towers to collapse after being hit.

I can't link you to my original source since I learned this in a uni engineering class' video, but if you read you'll see most recommendations following the investigation are fire realted.

No gripes on other points.
Del

Postby Shadow of Light » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:00 pm

The blast from the impacts destroyed the anti fire coating on the support tressels on several floors in both buildings if this had not happened then the fire would not have caused the floor supports to fail , so the plane impacts where the cause !.

Secondly even if the buildings had survived they would have to be pulled down as the core load bearing in building skin had been comprimised beyond any repair level.
Shadow of Light

Postby kojak » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:00 pm

Theres some good afterthoughts on the wikipedia page for this movie, which goes a fair way to discrediting large parts of this film, here...

But that in itself is a bit dodgy, as wikipedia was used as reference material for the film itself,

"Critics allege that the use of Wikipedia is ill-fitting for a documentary as it is not totally reliable and easy to vandalize. The majority of the articles cited appear to be unvandalized and match the producers' claims of their content"

but you know what, it's all about who you trust and what you believe, and though a large part of me knows that that the majority of this movie is bull, it doesnt change the fact that wholly appropriate evidence pertinent to the heart of this matter has been retained, edited and doctored by the US govt. Bush is a dodgy bastard who, in my opinion, "could" and probably has gone to similar lengths to secure political power, as he needs the planets oil and those countries which supply it, simple economics.

Anyway, the piratebay page i posted because a/ SOL h8s me doin that :) and b/ cause of the removed comments - looks like Bush has a global task force on the planets media. He's worried about something.

Subsequently removed from piratebay page...

[color="DarkOrange"][Quotes] b2pilot187 - 2006-01-07 03:41 GMT:

VIRUS WARNING...NOT A MOVIE FILE...DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS INFECTED MATERIAL.

transcout - 2006-01-07 14:44 GMT:

WARNING!! INFECTED FILES!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!

transcout - 2006-01-13 22:51 GMT:

ATTENTION!!! VIRUS ALERT!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE INFECTED FILES!!!

transcout - 2006-02-07 21:56 GMT:

ATTENTION!! PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES!! INFECTED FILES WITH VIRUS, VERY HARD TO REMOVE!! [Quotes][/color]

Man, this here internet is the uncontrollable beast every politician must love&hate. Truth & Speculation living side by side.

Dont you just love the fact were discussing this already has the FBI redflagged this page. Ah, just waiting for the knock at the door...

Anyway, pleased to see commonsense prevails amongst the TGU'ers

EDIT: Forgot this link for Loose Change Forum - Class in a glass
kojak

Postby Del » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:53 am

SOL, no one is contesting that the airplanes crashing into the towers and their collapse are related events. However, the buildings survived the initial impact and likely would have not collapsed had the planes contained little fuel.
The weakening of the support structure (including the core for the north tower) was a contributing factor but on it's own was not enough to cause the towers to collapse (Which is why tower one stood for over 100 minutes and tower two for 50 minutes after the crash).
Ultimately it is the fire which brought down the towers.
Del

Postby Just Anonymous » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:42 am

I was looking for some Homeworld 2 info, and saw a link to this thread on the front page. I find it interesting that this topic has been brought up, and has actually been discussed in a rather calm manner. I remember personally being quite upset that some brought up some kind of conspiracy theory about 911 on a Google Earth / Keyhole bookmark forum.

I see that the "movie" Loose Change was mentioned. I hope you all won't mind my registering to help clear up a few things. I won't be sticking around too long, but Lord willing, I may drop back in every now and then over the next few days.

Anyways, regarding 9/11, I have never personally watched all the way through the Loose Change video. I have tried at least twice, but just couldn't do it. I don't like the music, and from what little bits of Loose Change that I've seen, the "movie" has a lot of half-truths mixed in with the real evidence. On the other hand, I have seen a lot of other videos on 9/11 that appear to have some very good evidence. I would like to share them with you. Personally, if I could make any suggestion, please avoide the Loose Change video; and perhaps even commit to checking out at least video #2 below. There is a whole lot of information to consider, so it will take some time to go through it all. Because of the strong emotions related to 9/11, it can often be hard to even get someone to take a look at the info.

1. 911revisited

This video is the most emotive one. The first 15 minutes are mostly just clips from the news. Like someone else brought up, it has clips of people mentioning "explosions;" but of course just because it sounds like that doesn't mean it is explosions. So, feel free to skip the first 15 minutes. After the clips, a scientific ananlysis is presented for the 3 WTC towers that collapsed. This video can mostly be consider an "introduction" to the 911 scientific analysis. To gather more info, you will need to look at the other sources. Factual correction: the owner of the WTC7 who made the "pulled" comment later stated that he was referring to pulling the firefighters.

2. Scientific lecture

This lecture analyzes a lot more aspects regarding 911 than just the 3 WTC towers. It has a more scholarly presentation than the first video. Feel free to skip the short introduction by the first person in the video.

3. Scientific lecture

Another scientific lecture from another individual. Go to 7:20 to skip the introductions and get to the meat of the lecture.

4. Nearly absolute proof that thermate (a demolition compound) was used on all 3 WTC towers

Starting at exactly 1hr into the video, Steven Jones talks about how the molten steel from the towers has been scientifically analyzed, and that it shows the presence of thermate (a demolition compound). Skip to 50:20, if you want the background information on thermate. Steven Jones is currently awaiting peer review regarding the thermate.

5. How 911 fits with history

It covers topics not included in the 911 lectures. It has parts that are not really very enjoyable, so feel free to skip some sections. The most interesting parts include pieces of history before 911 and the London bombings.

6. Risks to our freedom

This video covers various ways that our freedom has been compromised. It also shows, how large groups of 911 protestestors are ignored.

7. Radio show

A radio show that goes even deeper into issues, of which 911 is a part.

8. More:
There are so many more videos to see (not sure if they are any good), but here's some links:
A collection of scholars studying 911:

Lectures from Steve Jones

Lectures from David Ray Griffin

911 Symposium (meetings) - not as good as the lectures

--------------
Here's an overview of the info you'll find in each video:
Video #1:
* Shows squibs in the WTC towers as they fall down (which are present during controlled demolition of buldings; does not necessarily prove explosions, since it could also be compression of air randomly).
* The buildings fell at "free fall" speed. The official 9/11 theory is the pancake collapse theory. The bulidings cannot fall at free fall speed under the pancake theory.
* Concrete was pulverized to dust. If the official pancake collapse theory were true, then this is not possible. Due to various laws of physics, there is not enough energy to both collapse a level and pulverize the concrete at the same time.

Video #2

* Free fall speed
* Demolition like collapse of WTC 7 buliding, which was not hit by a plane, had little damage, and had only small fires on two levels.
* The 911 "Bin Laden" confession tape is NOT Bin Laden. You can clearly see they are different people. Scientific facial analysis also shows this. Also, the real Bin Laden released a tape after 911 claiming he did not do it. Bin Laden is still wanted by the FBI for a past terrorist act, however, but not 9/11
* Presence of molten metal at the bottom of all 3 WTC buldings. Analysis, as shown in video #4 proves that the stuff contained thermate - a demolition compound that cuts through steel either by melting it or explosively (depending on how it's made). Additional studies show that thermate was not used by the cleanup crew.
* Gives an introduction to the PNAC, in which several members of the current government, including the Vice President expressed how beneficial a new "Perl Harbor" like event would be to their goals presented in PNAC.

Video #3
I've forgotten most of the stuff in this one, but he does cover the 4 different views of 9/11: Those who believe the official story, another group, those who believe the government let 9/11 happen, and those who believe the government made it happen. He tries to present some evidence in support of the 3rd, and ultimately the 4th view (that the government was involved).
Video #4

* Steven Jones presents a lecture on recent studies that has been made on the metal from the WTC. The metal shows signs of thermate (described earlier).
* Shows how news footage from 9/11 show pictures thate are very likely thermate coming out of the towers.
* He also covers some other random topics, including what peer review is and how it works and how he was introduced to 9/11

Video #5

* This video delves a little deeper into some of the issues relating to 9/11: covers the topic of "false flag" terrorism, where governments have allowed or stated a terrist attack to achieve some goal.
* Interesting notes on the London bombings

Video #6
Just some extra stuff to see, after you've seen the other data.
Just Anonymous

Next

Return to Serious Discussion