is the world telling us to get out?

A forum for serious discussion only - i.e. politics, religion, ethics etc.

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, theblessedsheridan, Casious, Phantom16

Commander Metalvenom

is the world telling us to get out?

Post by Commander Metalvenom » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:59 pm

with all these stroms and floods going on within a year,do you think that mother nature has given up on us?
Everything PC Space Game
http://www.spacesource.co.uk

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:24 pm

I'm still waiting for the asteroid to be fair. I'm not one for believing divine intervention, and I certainly dont believe it here.

The earth will be forever under odd and unpredicted weather patterns, its all down to how the place works. Sure, humanity isn't doing the world any favours because of the stupid and irresponsible way we treat it, but I dont think we'll see the effects of that immediately.

If we have any more random weather patterns, I think it'll just be down to whatevers gonna happen, not because anything chooses it to be.

Sheriden

Post by Sheriden » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:25 pm

in all honesty I think humans will destroy themselves long before mother nature gets around to it. Humans are bent on self annialation. The earth will outlive us all because if we do end up doing catastrophic damage, we'll all die because of it, but over the years, maybe hundreds, thousands, or even millions, the earth will recover, and live will be anew... unless we destroy every single microbe and bacteria, but I doubt that.

Return to “Serious Discussion”