[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Come on admit it!

Come on admit it!

A forum for serious discussion only - i.e. politics, religion, ethics etc.

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, theblessedsheridan, Casious, Phantom16

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:38 am

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Casious » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:22 am

Adam J Brear - "Im faster than Jesus!"

Adam J Brear - "Im so excited I could shit myself.!"

"Dont give me that StarTrek crap its too early in the morning."

"When you've been thrown in jail for drunken escapades a good friend will bail you out. A true friend will be sat next to you saying 'we're fucked this time mate!'"
Casious

Postby The_One » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:45 pm

[quote="Gust0o"]Big or small, fuck 'em all]

Isn't that what desparate women say? Surely you do not fall into this category, Mr B?
The_One

Postby Shadow Reaper » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:46 pm

Mawhahahaha

Now im drunk, and everything is working perfectly. Friends, women, go back to uni 2moz. Soz Cas, life will pick itself up and you can shake your fist at it, say "work damn you" and it will, then you'll be great again.

Shadow Reaper

Postby Shadow Reaper » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:48 pm

God, somethin is wrong if im posting this in my Serious Discussion forum... Best starting draggin some arguments out.
Shadow Reaper

Postby CurseUppl » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:23 pm

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!111!

Friends 0wn. A quote I heard a while ago, I think y'all need to read:
Parents bring you into this world, friends bring you through it.
CurseUppl

Postby Gust0o » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:03 am

I'm not desperate, I just decided it would be a good way to get back at one young lady in particular; and thus is something I would hearily recommend to young Cas here as a means of dealing with his current women woes. Nothing gets to them more than finding you making two cups of tea in their kitchen on a morning... except when their flatmate finally comes downstairs with a massive smile on her face.

So... breath deeply and relax. Maybe look into the light, or something? You choose.

As for the rest: go figure. That's the answer I've been getting back a lot.

Oh, and since when has taking ketamine been a 'new craze'? Fuck me, did the News of the World finally get their staff night out only to discover they were ten years out of date?

I suspect falling tabloid circulation has hit the pockets of the editorial staff; no longer able to afford vast quantities of coke, they've become aware that other people have been taking other things in other places. Forget what it can do to a horse, just look what it's fucking done to me!
Gust0o

Postby maxdamage » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:13 pm

maxdamage

Postby Dukoth » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:49 pm

bah, freinds are ok sometimes

I mean some how I manage to be freinds with a guy I have nothing in common with (he's a conservative religous and I an athiest libral, you do the math) except a love of video games and scifi

hell if we spend more that a day around each other we're usually at each others throats (and we work together), but hey, there's nobody else I'd rather be strangeling

and I know what you mean about the leeching thing, recently it seems like the only thing my freind wants to do when he comes over is play city of heroes, even if we only got 30 min before work, and he has the gall to think that he should'nt have to pay part of the monthly subscription, or even ALL of it as I'm not playing the game right now, but I don't ask him to as that's the kind of generous guy I am, just pisses me off that he hasent even offered

oh well, it's better that solitude
Dukoth

Previous

Return to Serious Discussion