[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Come on admit it!

Come on admit it!

A forum for serious discussion only - i.e. politics, religion, ethics etc.

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, theblessedsheridan, Casious, Phantom16

Come on admit it!

Postby Casious » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:07 am

Adam J Brear - "Im faster than Jesus!"

Adam J Brear - "Im so excited I could shit myself.!"

"Dont give me that StarTrek crap its too early in the morning."

"When you've been thrown in jail for drunken escapades a good friend will bail you out. A true friend will be sat next to you saying 'we're fucked this time mate!'"
Casious

Postby The_One » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:27 pm

The_One

Postby Shadow of Light » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:48 pm

The ambition to be a politician should bar that person from ever becoming one
Shadow of Light

Postby Charvell » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:50 pm

Charvell

Postby reapernoire » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:27 pm

Only in Death Does Duty end
-Gaunts Ghosts-
reapernoire

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:03 pm

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/TonViper42.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">TonViper42</iframe><iframe src="http://steam.appspot.com/beta/api/iframe?steamID=STEAM_0:0:5677523" width="250" height="60" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
TheOneNamedViper

Postby maxdamage » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:01 am

[quote="Shadow of Light"]2.friends are not about the good times fuck that is the easy shit, friends are for the bad times even if they be the cause of it or you for the matter.....ungreatful swine ...expierences are just that, good or bad they help you learn and grow

Agony uncle bob signing off. ]

Friends?What friends.They are ungrateful swines for which they are also fucking leeches only being friendly because I just happen to have a local gaming magazine subscription at the time.They ignored me during high school from grade 8 to 10 and I only got to know them in grade 11 and 12.

Sure I had some "fun" time with them.Almost got drunk with them once in grade 12 as we were suppose to be in school but it was the end of the year nearing finals and on that day we were just going from one class to another and being told either go to the field or just do nothing.Most of my "friends" had not come to school that day so candice and I left school by walking past joe the security guard(he let us out as he thought we were still writing prelims) and went to adams house and we started drinking.We sure had some fun as the next day some of them had hangovers and that was funny.:lol:

I hope I never see those ungrateful swines for which they are also fucking leeches ever again!They even stuffed up my introduction to multiplaying as well as the savegame kept being deleted accidentily(yeah right!).And I'm not even drunk!

maxdamage.
Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby maxdamage » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:11 am

Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby Meurig » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:21 am

Meurig

Postby Gust0o » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:27 am

Gust0o

Next

Return to Serious Discussion