Come on admit it!

A forum for serious discussion only - i.e. politics, religion, ethics etc.

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, theblessedsheridan, Casious, Phantom16

Casious

Come on admit it!

Post by Casious » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:07 am

You've missed me. Ok so many if not all of you have not missed me or even worse, noticed i was gone. Well im back, pissed off as ever.

And yes, i am drunk, very drunk in fact.

I shall start with a rehashed and redone line;

Women!

I cant be bothered to go into that, but in a nut shell never tell the truth when talking to a girlfriend, it will only lead to her being an ex. Yes, we had nothing in common and i was as depressed as a bastard when i was with her but at least once in a while i got sex.

Bleh, something will come along.

My best mate of... well forever blames me for everthing thats ever gone wrong in his life (what else are mates for?) and insists on informing not only you but everyone in the fecking room every time he has more than a pint.

Then of course i spend my time watchinbg the news where i see people so worse off than me i'm not even in the same system than i am. But yet i can still only think of the problems in the world as a 'nice relief' from my own life where i get almost ever person i know telling me they are going to, have considered or might possibly commit suicide.

I am so sick of being blamed for things that went wrong in high school for my friends. I'm 22 for fucks sake, they are 22. But yet still they drag it up, why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

They dont even realised what i did for them, him... Twat.

Bollox i say bollox to the world. Every person is bastard filled bastards with a crunchy bastard coating.
Adam J Brear - "Im faster than Jesus!"

Adam J Brear - "Im so excited I could shit myself.!"

"Dont give me that StarTrek crap its too early in the morning."

"When you've been thrown in jail for drunken escapades a good friend will bail you out. A true friend will be sat next to you saying 'we're fucked this time mate!'"

The_One

Post by The_One » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:27 pm

Yep, definitely drunk :bzb:

Shadow of Light

Post by Shadow of Light » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:48 pm

women hay dont worry about it they are like peaches they taste nice and juicy but spoil pretty quick, it is the autisicily challenge that is your problem.

1.tell your girlfriend or (ex)...if she wants some one who will understand her,tell her to marry her dad & if she wants some one who will agree with her always jeffery archer is her best bet.....but if she wants the truth and objectivity to keep her out the lunitic asylum then your the man.

2.Tell your mate to get up off his asre up from the back of the train and move to the front, and start looking foward, friends are not about the good times fuck that is the easy shit, friends are for the bad times even if they be the cause of it or you for the matter.....ungreatful swine ...expierences are just that, good or bad they help you learn and grow ,I mean at least he has some thing to talk about when drunk most peeps don't ,if he just wants the good times then tell him to read the Beano and stick to lot's of drugs prozac maybe. ;)

So the main theme is here that your mate and girlfriend do not like who they are so they need some one or Some thing to blame..and that would be you ! if they want to point fingers then they had better start carrying mirrors about so they can point at the right person.

Agony uncle bob signing off. ;)
The ambition to be a politician should bar that person from ever becoming one

Charvell

Post by Charvell » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:50 pm

Pissed too... :lweight:

The blame game :rolleyes: Keep a distance, then you can't be reached to be blamed. Find new friends to blame for "your" problems :p

Seriously though.. Is your position that much more imporoved than theirs? I've found that close people who blame are people who wish they had what you do. Blame someone else and you automatically become more substantial.

reapernoire

Post by reapernoire » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:27 pm

Cas get your arse down to stocky (sure you cant be far away if you in manc) and we'll go for a few pints and i garuntee I wont be able to blame you for anything in my life :p unless of course you spill a pint on me or something to that regard
Only in Death Does Duty end
-Gaunts Ghosts-

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:03 pm

I do believe this discussion can only be called serious when drunk. Cheers mates... :cheers:
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/TonViper42.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">TonViper42</iframe><iframe src="http://steam.appspot.com/beta/api/ifram ... :0:5677523" width="250" height="60" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:01 am

[quote="Shadow of Light"]2.friends are not about the good times fuck that is the easy shit, friends are for the bad times even if they be the cause of it or you for the matter.....ungreatful swine ...expierences are just that, good or bad they help you learn and grow

Agony uncle bob signing off. ]

Friends?What friends.They are ungrateful swines for which they are also fucking leeches only being friendly because I just happen to have a local gaming magazine subscription at the time.They ignored me during high school from grade 8 to 10 and I only got to know them in grade 11 and 12.

Sure I had some "fun" time with them.Almost got drunk with them once in grade 12 as we were suppose to be in school but it was the end of the year nearing finals and on that day we were just going from one class to another and being told either go to the field or just do nothing.Most of my "friends" had not come to school that day so candice and I left school by walking past joe the security guard(he let us out as he thought we were still writing prelims) and went to adams house and we started drinking.We sure had some fun as the next day some of them had hangovers and that was funny.:lol:

I hope I never see those ungrateful swines for which they are also fucking leeches ever again!They even stuffed up my introduction to multiplaying as well as the savegame kept being deleted accidentily(yeah right!).And I'm not even drunk!

maxdamage.
ImageNFS:MW NFS:U2 NFS:C Graaaagh! hellkom
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:11 am

Shadow of Light wrote:friends are for the bad times even if they be the cause of it or you for the matter.....ungreatful swine ...expierences are just that, good or bad they help you learn and grow

Load of crap!Friends are ungratful swines and fucking leeches.My "friends" could not care whats up with me as I don't have transport so I'm treated like I have the plague and ignored.Through most of high school they ignored me.Sure I had some "fun" with them.The one and only time that I had "fun" with them was when I almost got drunk with them(they got drunk and some of them had a hangover the next day at school! :lolsign: ).

I hope I never see any of those ungrateful swines and fucking leeches ever again...

maxdamage.
ImageNFS:MW NFS:U2 NFS:C Graaaagh! hellkom
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!

Meurig

Post by Meurig » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:21 am

Max, there is something fundamentally wrong with you - it has to be said.

Gust0o

Post by Gust0o » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:27 am

Big or small, fuck 'em all; it's done wonders for me :)

Return to “Serious Discussion”