New Orleans....It's like a movie

A forum for serious discussion only - i.e. politics, religion, ethics etc.

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, theblessedsheridan, Casious, Phantom16

kojak

Post by kojak » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:26 pm

attachment.php?attachmentid=163&stc=1

There's yer answer.

Pffft, you's voted for him, you reap what you sow.

Now he might think twice about fucking up the global environment. Bitch deserves all he gets. Big up teh Mother Nature, respect her or face the inevitable consequences. Too many of us humans on this planet anyway. About time we stopped populating it with chavs and started saving what heritage we've got left.

Anyway, he's a
F***ing twat
, blame him, not each-other.

Guarantee the States is in for another major natural disaster within the next six months. I feel sorry for those yanks who want out the system but can't. I feel even more sorry for those poor bastards who dont even know any better.
Attachments
22-bush.jpg

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:49 pm

Well the apology helped, but its still too obvious m8! soz, so had to change it.

Im sure you can find something a bit more descriptive than those two words anyway ;)

Gust0o

Post by Gust0o » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:58 am

Well, San Francisco should be due another fucking-over some time before we all expire, to throw in another American example of building a major city in the midst of a potential disaster zone.

Mindst you, the Japanese are probably willing to give your average SF resident a run for their money; only they tend to be a tad more conspicuous in quake-proofing their buildings.

Hopefully next year's budget appropriations will see the military take less, and the common people of New Orleans take more.

RLK86

Post by RLK86 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:56 am

Somehow I doubt a military budget cut is in order. One has to wonder if the neo-cons believe that running the federal government into the ground will somehow be good for big-business in the long term.

But anywho, I was just going to add the eruption of yellowstone volcano to the list of things america has to expect any time in the next couple of centuries. If anyone caught that BBC docu-drama 'Volcano' a while back, it made it sound pretty inevitable, and not in a hypothetical 'far in the future' kind of way.

Then we can debate the merits of building nations in potential disaster zones. ;) it'll be just as fruitful.

Gust0o

Post by Gust0o » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:42 pm

I'm imagining that it's not so much federal government, as regulation in general that the neo-cons wouldn't mind seeing ground under.

Return to “Serious Discussion”