[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - [C6 Setup] Mod Help Request

[C6 Setup] Mod Help Request

A 2D turn based stratgey simulator to be played in conjuction with SWFA

Moderators: nickersonm, insecttoid3, Corran_Horn

Postby nickersonm » Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:30 pm

nickersonm

Postby Del » Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:50 pm

Del

Postby Pos_21 » Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:47 am

Pos_21

Postby Del » Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:15 am

Beh most of that stuff can be done in a dedicated day, well unless you want remexes but I think I can do a good part of it tommorow or monday, need some time to get re-accustomed.

Edit: oh [swear word] I have to get my copy of HW back first [lots of swear words].

[size="1"][ 20. July 2003, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: Del ][/size]
Del

Postby Pos_21 » Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:33 am

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

i want to learn it... tis a nice skill to have imho

[EDIT: :eek: :eek: :eek: wow, that stuff looks unduely complicated and throughly unintuitive... del, you want it, you got it :rolleyes: ]

[size="1"][ 20. July 2003, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: Pos_21 ][/size]
Pos_21

Postby Lama Su » Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:49 pm

That's right pos ... if u all want to get this work finally done 'til end of sumer vacation , you'll have too learn how to help u !
Lama Su

Postby Turgidson » Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:49 pm

I'd propose that RP/RB people take RP/RB ships in priority, whereas IM/IP people take IM/IP ships in priority. That'll allow people not to "purposely" design a few weaknesses in the design, and also allow the "engineers" of each team to "optimise" ships for their needs, but still according to the rules (that is, no unbalanced mexing).
Turgidson

Postby Del » Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:02 pm

I disagree entirely. You totally missed the point Turg but go see in the other topic I won't post it twice.

[size="1"][ 20. July 2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Del ][/size]
Del

Postby Turgidson » Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:06 am

Del, strangely, I remember you posted exactly the contrary (but that's hard to proove, I didn't save the topic). Besides, if you say that RPs players shouldn't have a say at RP ships, then I don't see why IMs players should mex RP ships.
Turgidson

Postby Del » Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:33 am

Turgidson strangely I wasn't referring to the same point.

WOH hold on there, the one who does the .shp isn't the one who determines it as far as I know.

[size="1"][ 21. July 2003, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: Del ][/size]
Del

Next

Return to Empire vs Republic