[C6 Setup] Mod Help Request

A 2D turn based stratgey simulator to be played in conjuction with SWFA

Moderators: nickersonm, insecttoid3, Corran_Horn

Lama Su

Post by Lama Su » Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:23 pm

Hell common guy !!!!! You are just out of a little war , and ur declaring one again !!!
Stop this damn it !!!
Plz , turg as said that it could perhaps be interressting to divide the work , well if u don't agree then just say it and stop.
And turg , even if del has an other point of view , 2 years later , damn it ; IT WAS 2 years later ....

Now try to find some help to make those new ships and stop fighting on this forum damn damn damn ....

* llama gets angry , and drops millions tones coffe beans every were ...
As slim say , enjoy ur vacation and definitly STOP this :D

Darth1o9

Post by Darth1o9 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:25 pm

your point? perhaps you should stop doing exactly what you moan about. thankyou

Pos_21

Post by Pos_21 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:24 pm

guys, he's gone already, and the chances of him seeing any of this before... 2 weeks from yesterday is slim to none ;)

now, i don't see what the problem here is for anyone doing any ship. it's all going to be reviewed by the GMs and everyone else before the camp, so if there are any holes, they can be patched. i believe, though, that del/anyone else would be able to make good decisions about gun placement often enough to get some work accomplished.

and turg, didn't i ban you from talking to people? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Del

Post by Del » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:04 pm

And turg , even if del has an other point of view , 2 years later , damn it ; IT WAS 2 years later ....
Huh? Statements unrealted.

Originally posted by Darth1o9:
its because the kinda person who thinks that, would do it themself...
Perhaps. Turg you keep mentioning that I wasn't there for C3/C4 (RL is more important to me than a game but that's of no import) however I hear there was a lot of shit going on here and that you weren't innocent in that.

But if you guys don't want me to help either fine fuck this shit I registered to HAVE FUN not COPE WITH THIS SORT OF SHIT.

My fucking god its only a fucking game it WONT CHANGE THE OUTLOOK OF YOUR LIVES.

So either you start trusting me, or I'm out of here. That sort of shit was already around campaign 2 and I'm sure no one misses it.

Bah, this forum is stressful.

[ 21. July 2003, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Del ]

Darth1o9

Post by Darth1o9 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:18 pm

to right mate, it is only game, i always get told, its not a game its a sim, all i can say is whatever, its a game, and yeah del, you should help dude, but liek what can yay do?

Visit the Galactic Conquest online Website <a href="http://www.curseuppl.com/" target="_blank">here</a>

Turgidson

Post by Turgidson » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:35 pm

Originally posted by Del:

Perhaps. Turg you keep mentioning that I wasn't there for C3/C4 (RL is more important to me than a game but that's of no import) however I hear there was a lot of shit going on here and that you weren't innocent in that.
And others weren't either. So, please stop the personal attacks, cuz you're among the ones using that method, and it doesn't improve the mood on the topics. OK, fince, perhaps you felt that I accused you of not being honest, in which case, apologies, and I hope it'll be mutual.
But if you guys don't want me to help either fine fuck this shit I registered to HAVE FUN not COPE WITH THIS SORT OF SHIT.

My fucking god its only a fucking game it WONT CHANGE THE OUTLOOK OF YOUR LIVES.
True.
So either you start trusting me, or I'm out of here.
OK, but perhaps we could get on MSN together, and exchange ideas about the mexing/how to improve it for some ships (Del, if you want it, my MSN is same than my email). Cuz, I've seen the mexing of some units, they've been accepted by GMs already (cuz taken for C3/C4 and maybe even earlier camp C2), but I don't think the current mex is adequate (and if I had time and skill to do that, I'd change it). The question is not that people would purposely make a sucky mex, but that they might make a mex that isn't "optimal", compared to other mexers, and with everyone honestly doing his job.
That sort of shit was already around campaign 2 and I'm sure no one misses it.
It's to avoid debates like "you mexed my ship, you made it sucky" that I proposed RP to take RP stuff first, and IM to take IM stuff first. Cuz this is likely to happen, seen how the community is (and I wasn't there at the time in C2, so it ain't only me).

So, the only debate would be "I mexed my ship, I made it sucky, silly me".
Bah, this forum is stressful.
I know places that are more stressful, anyway.

[ 21. July 2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Turgidson ]

Del

Post by Del » Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:00 pm

Allright turg, the sooner we can work this out the better.

please stop the personal attacks, cuz you're among the ones using that method, and it doesn't improve the mood on the topics.
Yes thats true I'll stop. As for apologies, you have mine.

My MSN is audricd@hotmail.com , I'm sure we can work this out with a little patience (which I'll admit lacking RIGHT ABOUT NOW :mad: :mad: :mad: ).

Turgidson

Post by Turgidson » Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:07 am

Seems we've missed each other anyway... note that my MSN is always "away" whether I'm here or not, thus, don't hesitate to talk if you think I'm here (= you see stuff posted on the boards).

Lama Su

Post by Lama Su » Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:06 am

*bump [img]tongue.gif[/img]

bob_2010

Post by bob_2010 » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:34 am

i can do shp so if someone finishes a mex and doesnt want to shp it then email it to me at bob2010@sbcglobal.net . it would be nice if you included how you placed the guns and what you intended them to be.

otherwise i can (doesnt mean ill get it all done) do the following things:
For all ships:
Tl and HTL ranges
blastRadiusDamage
blastRadiusShockWave
velocity changes of
health of all ships
combat repair of all ships
minelayer damage
Homeone mex
CCS rescaling

btw what has been done?