[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - [C6 Voting] Ship Changes

[C6 Voting] Ship Changes

A 2D turn based stratgey simulator to be played in conjuction with SWFA

Moderators: nickersonm, insecttoid3, Corran_Horn

Postby Pos_21 » Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:41 am

a day late and a dollar short turgles
Pos_21

Postby Del » Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:10 am

Well not 'any' indie, can't have ships from both r1 and r2 or they'll appear as the race you chose.
Del

Postby insecttoid3 » Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:50 am

insecttoid3

Postby NapoleonGH » Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:49 am

NapoleonGH

Postby Lama Su » Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:06 pm

Lama Su

Postby Darth1o9 » Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:43 pm

yeah i know u were, i was tired, and grumpy, arg, beside sit makes a change for you ti agree with me [img]tongue.gif[/img] , and i would like the to note the kiss my arse function to bob.

to turg as i said before, this ISNT THE REAL WORLD, its a star wars, a game, [img]tongue.gif[/img] you know some people just want to play a star wars sim, not a sim based onto todays world, which witn tech and age is stupid

Site:

[size="1"][ 24. July 2003, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Darth1o9 ][/size]
Darth1o9

Postby Turgidson » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:31 pm

Turgidson

Postby Turgidson » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:42 pm

Turgidson

Postby Darth1o9 » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:56 pm

well it makes more sense than a V38 if you had a brain in your head, but to be fair the real reason the v38 is choosen over the TA is because tne TA is a better fighter, with less weakness, and puts the indies at a disadvantage, even more so than than they are now, shipset to shipset, size to size, and really, based on the real world, erm, based on a age old story of good vs evil, like space knights of the round table, not US vs the world, or whatever, and a sim that had been butchered by people like you turg, it wasnt that bad in c2, if Bern had of said no to certain things first, and perhaps put up more restrictions in teh first place, but he didnt, cos he put to much trust in idiots like you :D

Selective reading is great, then again i put the whole thing up of what it said, not a small part, like you turg, enjoy

[size="1"][ 24. July 2003, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Darth1o9 ][/size]
Darth1o9

Postby Turgidson » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:07 pm

If you haven't noticed, Felth, I've said that having the V38 unavailable for IPs had been debated too, and I would agree it (means no V38 nor TA for you).

And I've written it an awful lot of times, you have the StarViper, it's a good fighter. If you have StarViper and TA, we'll have a redundancy, but apparently, a good fighter that ain't a TIE design ain't good anymore.

Second part : calling me an "idiot" won't make this debate any better. Anyway, I'll be off from tomorrow morning 'til monday night, so you won't have to read my replies during that time.

Third part : even Knights of the Round Table has some roots in the real world, and, BTW, SW is closer to our world than this medieval-fantasy tale. Take the Force out (and, anyway, the Force ain't in EvR, excepted for the JKII part), and you have a situation that ain't that far from a real-world situation (excepted that good guys are always incredibly lucky, but it's the case in most movies, even those based on "real world"). Basically : big bad authoritarian power, smaller group of Rebels wanting democracy, doesn't that remind you of the US Revolution, or perhaps even the French one ? Plus, the starfighter combats come directly from WWII "dogfight" movies, and so on...
Turgidson

PreviousNext

Return to Empire vs Republic