These are what we're deciding on:
1. Jedi Number Balancing: The Galactic Empire and New Republic begin with an equal number of Jedi Knight. If this is not done by player characters, the difference will be fixed by NPC jedi. Because we can't feasibly do this for independents and pirates as well, both of these groups will get a 10% discount when hiring Merceneries.
2. Battle Rules: Battles will be done using Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. The battles will be a Duel match and due to the certain level of randomness, the result of the encounter will be determined by a 5 round battle.
- If one jedi wins all 5 matches, the other jedi is killed</font>
- If one jedi wins 4 matches while the other wins 1, the loosing jedi is injured and remains inactive for 10 turns</font>
- If one jedi wins 2 and the other wins 3, then the looser jedi escapse unscathed, but looses the battle.</font>
4. Leader Jedi: Both the Galactic Empire and the New Republic will have a "Leading Jedi". This will be Luke Skywalker for the NR, the GE will have to appoint one.
5. Blue Ghost: If a player reaches the force level of Jedi Lord or higher (Ancient Lord/One with the Force) then upon death they become a Blue Ghost. When a living jedi and blue ghost stay in the same square together, the jedi raises in force levels. Every 15 turns (this is so long because jedi shouldn't be able to use this as a way to jump up really fast in force rank) in the same square with a blue ghost raises the jedi 1 force level.
Revision: Blue ghosts only occur for light side jedi, Sith Lords, instead, become sith spirits which posses a previously made clone. These clones are demoted 1 force rank, and loose there ability to train other jedi
6. Spectators: There will be at least one spectator during all duels to ensure theres is no cheating. (not a recorder feature in jk2 to my knowledge)
[ 24. June 2003, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Calavan ]