[C6 Voting] Rules for Jedi Knights

A 2D turn based stratgey simulator to be played in conjuction with SWFA

Moderators: nickersonm, insecttoid3, Corran_Horn

Do you agree with the number setup for the GE/NR/Indies/Pirates?

You may select 1 option

View results

Calavan

Post by Calavan » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:20 pm

I noticed nick had done this with C6 rule voting, and figured it'd make it easier for us to vote in here. (and i wanted to try out the new poll makin thing)

These are what we're deciding on:

1. Jedi Number Balancing: The Galactic Empire and New Republic begin with an equal number of Jedi Knight. If this is not done by player characters, the difference will be fixed by NPC jedi. Because we can't feasibly do this for independents and pirates as well, both of these groups will get a 10% discount when hiring Merceneries.

2. Battle Rules: Battles will be done using Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. The battles will be a Duel match and due to the certain level of randomness, the result of the encounter will be determined by a 5 round battle.

</font>
  • If one jedi wins all 5 matches, the other jedi is killed</font>
  • If one jedi wins 4 matches while the other wins 1, the loosing jedi is injured and remains inactive for 10 turns</font>
  • If one jedi wins 2 and the other wins 3, then the looser jedi escapse unscathed, but looses the battle.</font>
3. Force System: Force points will be determined either through a Force Progression System (with each jedi starting out weak in the force and progressively getting stronger with more victories and/or training) or every Jedi will be ranked exactly the same in the force (the level will be Sith Apprentice)

4. Leader Jedi: Both the Galactic Empire and the New Republic will have a "Leading Jedi". This will be Luke Skywalker for the NR, the GE will have to appoint one.

5. Blue Ghost: If a player reaches the force level of Jedi Lord or higher (Ancient Lord/One with the Force) then upon death they become a Blue Ghost. When a living jedi and blue ghost stay in the same square together, the jedi raises in force levels. Every 15 turns (this is so long because jedi shouldn't be able to use this as a way to jump up really fast in force rank) in the same square with a blue ghost raises the jedi 1 force level.

Revision: Blue ghosts only occur for light side jedi, Sith Lords, instead, become sith spirits which posses a previously made clone. These clones are demoted 1 force rank, and loose there ability to train other jedi

6. Spectators: There will be at least one spectator during all duels to ensure theres is no cheating. (not a recorder feature in jk2 to my knowledge)

[ 24. June 2003, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Calavan ]

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:48 pm

K, i've put my vote in. I take it my training is also going to be implemented??

Cracker Jack

Post by Cracker Jack » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:53 pm

Can you define what consitutes cheating? It's a bit vague

Calavan

Post by Calavan » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:58 pm

Shadow: yeah, your training'll be implemented

CJ: Well, really i guess it'd be more to make sure there aren't any problems then cheating, but pretty much its the same type stuff as the HW recordings. The spectator would make sure you don't make up results, make sure you're not giving yourself any powers other then what you signed up for (ill put the power spreadsheet thing up later), make sure your not using stuff you shouldn't be (ie: you grab a health powerup or somethin) that type thing.

Calavan

Post by Calavan » Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:10 am

*bump*

Calavan

Post by Calavan » Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:11 pm

wow, somebody must think my ideas really suck ;)

Darth1o9

Post by Darth1o9 » Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:26 pm

all i can say with the cloning rule is that Dark Jedi should only be allowed to do it when they reach a certain rank

Visit the Galactic Conquest online Website <a href="http://www.curseuppl.com/" target="_blank">here</a>

Lama Su

Post by Lama Su » Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:48 pm

sounds cool !!!

Can i have a kaminoan jedi ??

Calavan

Post by Calavan » Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:22 pm

sure, if you want a Jedi Character and havn't signed up yet, you can do so here

Kyp678

Post by Kyp678 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:03 am

<bgsound src="http://kyp678.freeyellow.com/return.wav">

This music stuff is fun, lol.

Return to “Empire vs Republic”