[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Ummm...Hello

Ummm...Hello

A 2D turn based stratgey simulator to be played in conjuction with SWFA

Moderators: nickersonm, insecttoid3, Corran_Horn

Postby Fede » Mon May 24, 2004 11:25 pm

Ello, its Fed, the old EvR player for those who remember me....i figure this forum is not "very" active at the moment, but I wanna see if someone still comes by here [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well, its been a long time since i got off EvR, and now i kinda miss the night chats with ya peeps discussing diplomacy and wars and all around galactic intrigue between the New Republic and Honvik's Black Fleet, or the FRC and Turg's empire...God, i'm surprised i still remeber all that stuff so clearly [img]smile.gif[/img]

How long has it been? years? it certaily looks like so, but a while ago i found myself thinking back...lol...and i remembered the fun we had, argueing and debating over every little event that took place in EvR's little galaxy that we felt as our own, we rarely agreed on anything, but it was still a great experience as far as i can remember [img]smile.gif[/img]

I figured it would be cool if still a couple of you peeps still hanged around here, and decided to try it out

Cya everyone

Fed
Fede

Postby Dilber » Tue May 25, 2004 12:08 am

hey fed, go check the GCO forums a couple thingies up. we're all there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dilber

Postby Turgidson » Tue May 25, 2004 10:35 am

Hey Fed, good to hear news from you. As you see, EvR has gone quite... quiet, but Galactic Conquest forums ( ) are active, and they've started a kind of "beta" campaign to put the interest back. The boards are quite flammy, though, especially on the "next camp settings" topic (and about Filthie's personality - he hasn't changed).

In that camp, FRC (=Edge alone) is #1 of the leaderboard, Crimson Guard (=Kyp) joined a bit later and thus is smaller, dunno how small though. I'm not playing, lack of time and mostly lack of interest for indie setting. Might join as "advisor", though. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 25. May 2004, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Turgidson ][/size]
Turgidson

Postby Leonidas » Thu May 27, 2004 11:41 pm

Woot, go EvR board post count go.
Leonidas

Postby Lama Su » Fri May 28, 2004 5:39 pm

yeah its ALIVE !!! ... but badly crippled [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Lama Su

Postby bob_2010 » Sat May 29, 2004 12:38 am

hey my login hasnt been purged. wow
bob_2010

Postby insecttoid3 » Sat May 29, 2004 1:36 am