Its Coming!

A 2D turn based stratgey simulator to be played in conjuction with SWFA

Moderators: nickersonm, insecttoid3, Corran_Horn

Post by Calavan » Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:40 pm

Run as fast as you can to ... 2;t=000097 and check and see if you are signed up to play GCO C0.5.

Galactic Conquest 0.5 IS EVR, it might as well be called the same thing for this version. GCO will eventually be a HW2 version of EVR which will have a new, more powerful app and some different features as well, but this beta camp is for 1 thing only.

Its to get you YOU YOU back into the Online Sim Playing mood. We're going right where we left off, using the same shipset as EVR C4 and the same map. Rules have been enhanced with little frills like pirates and the like, and while the map will be the same the players and the factions will not. I figure, why go to all the trouble to try and enhance the stuff for a beta that A. might be unneccesary when either the HW2 mod gets finished or C6 comes out and B. I'm probably not going to have the motivation to do.

So sign up now. If you've already signed up for a GCO camp I"m going to add your name to the list, but before we get started i'm going to send out emails to everyone who's expressed interest in getting started and get them to confirm because its been so long between signup and actual play time.

So come now for your limited oppurtunity to get in at the ground level. I'm not going to stop people from joining mid game but if you do so you will only get a limited time of military immunity. So hurry!

Post by Del » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:41 am

I'd like to I'd love to but I can't, dammit.

Post by Darth1o9 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:47 am

if i can find time, you can [img]tongue.gif[/img] even if i dunno when i will find time [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Return to “Empire vs Republic”