Dec 4 New GALSIM zip. New features

A 2D turn based stratgey simulator to be played in conjuction with SWFA

Moderators: nickersonm, insecttoid3, Corran_Horn

CurseUppl

Post by CurseUppl » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:34 pm

Its the program, happens to me, but it has only happened once, just wait a while and log in later.

Lama Su

Post by Lama Su » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:39 pm

ok thx

Lama Su

Post by Lama Su » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:46 pm

still doesnt work with new zip , worked once , then crashed , can't see any object , can't select any class of ship , can just see stars and horizontal lines .....

any advice ??

CurseUppl

Post by CurseUppl » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:48 am

Yea, right click anywhere on map and select find friendly ship. Then it will ask you what class type on top left corner and it will zoom into your ship.

Lama Su

Post by Lama Su » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:06 pm

IT DOESNT WORK !!!!

Bern

Post by Bern » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:32 am

the horizontal lines you see are a close up of coruscant. your camera as a default just happens to start off in the center of coruscant.

like ive said before, once you get into the game, go to the GALAXY VIEW (CTRL G)

you will see a galaxy of stars. At this point you can drag select across the screen and you should see your stuff.

if you cant get into the game, it might be internet connectivity to the server, that is only helped through trying again at some other time. sorry.

if you do get in, and you are not able to do the galaxy view thing, try to explain to me whats happening. the right click FIND FRIENDLY UNIT stuff should work.

And IT DOESNT WORK is not helpful at all. Does the little right click menu NOT popup? Does it popup but you dont see FIND FRIENDLY UNIT. Does it show the FIND FRIENDLY UNIT but whenyou click it nothing happens? Details please.

Big Hed

Post by Big Hed » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:07 am

not that this is as important as Lama Su's problem but do the shields on my ISD start to regenerate after a period of time (and how long does it it take if they do?)

Bern

Post by Bern » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:04 am

your shield regenerate every turn, just look up the recharge rate in the ISD.xml file in the specs directory to see how much. i think the field is called RCH

Anyways, a turn is like 60 mini turns each representing a second. your ship will recharge the recharge amount each cycle of the turn,so 60 times the recharge amount.

PS Oooh. I got some good stuff cooking in the code. I cant wait to finish it and send it out to you guys. Ill give a little bit of info.. im gonna try to finish the resource mining, building, stuff. and you will be pretty amazed at the detail and options i give you guys.

Big Hed

Post by Big Hed » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:55 pm

k thanks...also can I get another Mfrg i seem to have lost my last one fighting nickersonm :D

Lama Su

Post by Lama Su » Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:31 pm

ok , so when i click on find friendly units , it "popups" but i can't find , well i don't see any choice , like i have no ships.
i haven't got any ISD or MFRG to select , i just can see stars , and horizontal lines ....

Return to “Empire vs Republic”