Please Read

A 2D turn based stratgey simulator to be played in conjuction with SWFA

Moderators: nickersonm, insecttoid3, Corran_Horn

Post by Darth1o9 » Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:28 pm

hi people, im the team leader of the Star wars sim that i heavly based on Berns evr game, if u dont know what that is, its Empire vs Republic, in this u either control forces of one of the imperial war lords, or one of the republic factions, the first campaign shall be using a mod based on SWNR older mod, cant remeber which version, think it was version 7, however it is about 85% complete and we require helping in getting this done. If your a star wars fan an u have always wnated to command teh forces of teh empire ti crush the republic scum, take alook round.

While the first campaign is runnin we shall be working on a hw2 mod for the second campaign and a new app, a much more advanced app than we are presently using.

So if u ave hw moddin skills, enjoy strat games, loves star wars, would like to put a hand in creating the ultimate star wars game, please vist our forums here

if u have more question post here or on our boards or contact me via

Visit the Galactic Conquest online Website <a href="" target="_blank">here</a>

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:30 pm

I also need a few more team mates in my faction, SoL please [img]smile.gif[/img]

Post by Calavan » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:12 pm

GO needs more too...we've only got two... :(

Post by Pos_21 » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:38 pm

and since the rest of my collegues are putting an ad in for people, new OWA needs more people too!
(we only have 2 too :rolleyes: )

Return to “Empire vs Republic”