Roll Call

The TGU Counter Strike Clan

Moderators: kojak, The RaVen Effect

Lau @}:- -

Roll Call

Post by Lau @}:- - » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:11 pm

This is for the part of [TGU] who still play CS today. Put ur names down so we can see who are still active and also include ur Steam Friends name's.

[TGU]Lau
[TGU]Big-T
[TGU]-=LEON=-
[TGU]Sweeney-T-

Inactive members should be ashamed and should be kicked out of [TGU] and lose the right to display the [TGU] tag forever :naughty:

kojak

Post by kojak » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:38 am

Ah take the occassional blunder down to British sergeants mess and ewa, but since i got into source, the FOV in 1.6 is unbearable. It's like your head sits 20ft out in front of the rest of your body - kinda like BIG T after a heavy sat night.

Anyhoo, yeh might see a '[TGU]kojak' from time to time. Any CS source nuts want deagle in teh face, trundle down to Fragmasters 'The Last Cigarette'. oh aye, ma STEAM acc name/sign in is 'billchudziak', and see the friends name/email thing its shite, gonna post up the right details.

oh, and XFIRE? still on that?

Post by Lau @}:- - » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:59 am

I may have forgotten what crossfire is. I prefer 1.6 to 2.0. I know the graphics are better, more relistic etc. but i still rather play 1.6. Wat u mean the FOV is smaller, is it coz source supports widescreen?

tam

sol

Post by tam » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:36 am

u forgot sol and kojak so thats anouther 2

Post by Lau @}:- - » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:10 am

i hadnt realised sol was still active until recently

Return to “TGU CS Clan”