Your Cuntry(tgu) Needs You

The TGU Counter Strike Clan

Moderators: kojak, The RaVen Effect

kojak

Your Cuntry(tgu) Needs You

Post by kojak » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:32 pm

Compadre cunterstrokers,

Whilst you have been idly popping of at the lowlier platforms & engines of WOW, BF2, FMA & others, CS still remains supreme and spurts wads in their moomin faeces. Have you all forgotten youre vicious, killing selves, or are you're just a bunch of man whores who think that wizards wands are better than an AK or an AWP. Come on guys, GET SUM BIG SALTY BALLS and get the fuq on the CS. Just pik a fukin server and get practissssscing.

Think the hitboxes and netcode are fooked???? Well, they kinda are. Get over it. Source has its problems, but the arrival of vista and dual core support for steam means you need to go to the phuqing shop and buy a copy. Then i suggest you fix your rates, buy a P90 and LOL in the faces of your successive multikills.

Anyways, to the beef of the matter (a.k.a. on a more serious note) - ahem, there was a games server purchased for us and next to no one has used it. well, i say use it or lose it. Time for it to port to CS Source. Yip.

tam

i was and no anti cheat

Post by tam » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:54 am

i was and no anti cheat so was pish and full ov hackers so wit use wis that

kojak

Post by kojak » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:26 am

tam wrote:i was and no anti cheat so was pish and full ov hackers so wit use wis that
BIG T, 1.6 is as rampant wi cheats as source - and always will be - tbh, VAC aint worth a shit. To more important matters tho, gonna get off that massive stockpile under your bed and do the UK a favour and ease the h drought your causing. :)

Lau @}:- -

Post by Lau @}:- - » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:48 pm

just to say, im back and will be on CS a lot now. ;) . where does everyone play if they still do?

Sheriden

Post by Sheriden » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:19 am

Lau @}:- - wrote:just to say, im back and will be on CS a lot now. ;) . where does everyone play if they still do?
I mostly do local canadian servers, to play on UK ones kills me ping lol. But I'm on just about every night playin zombie mod or just wasting some CT's mach 10 style.

Lau @}:- -

Post by Lau @}:- - » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:06 pm

Sheriden wrote:I mostly do local canadian servers, to play on UK ones kills me ping lol. But I'm on just about every night playin zombie mod or just wasting some CT's mach 10 style.
i followed u in one time wit that zombie mod, it was rubbish:Punch:

Return to “TGU CS Clan”