[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - So Wtf Is Happenin Bawbags?????

So Wtf Is Happenin Bawbags?????

The TGU Counter Strike Clan

Moderators: kojak, The RaVen Effect

So Wtf Is Happenin Bawbags?????

Postby SWEENEY-T- » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:10 am

SWEENEY-T-

Postby Shadow Reaper » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:34 pm

Never know I may buy HL2 and CS at christmas, then i can just kick all your guys arses (tho to be fair, haven't played the game in 2 years so may take a bit of time to get back to my old best... ill practice with some COD in the meantime)
Shadow Reaper

Postby Del » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:19 pm

People started realizing that CS blows. *starts flame* ;)
Del

Postby Shadow Reaper » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:20 pm

Well I remember enjoying original CS, cant imagine CS:S being much different?

And how many times does your sig wanna kill me? ;)
Shadow Reaper

Postby Del » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:46 pm

Unreal Tournament 2K5 > Counter Strike Source

Why? Vehicles, characters that can actually run, fun weapons, rocket launchers (CS lacks heavy weapons), short load times, perfectly obtimised beautiful engine, taunts :D, Adrenaline (BERSERK!), space battles, many more play modes and I can go on and on.

I played CS but got bored very quickly.

Of course I realize I'm posting this in the CS Clan forum but hey...

By the way my avatar hates everyone equally :p
Del

Postby SWEENEY-T- » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:20 pm

Well del,
Guess u just lack the finesse and skill to get the best out of the game if it bored u that easy....especially if unreal tournament is blowin ur boat lol ;-)
But seriously some of us still play cs1.6...I even still got orig skins..might upgrade soon...mabe....but its if there is enough of us playin to warrant a server....no point payin good money to leave server sittin empty for 6 month......on the subject of cash how many ppl wantin to be admin / put their hands into their ohhh sooo deep pockets????? Any takers......Any......Any........(q tummble weed).............??????
SWEENEY-T-

Postby Del » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:16 am

Finesse? I prefer gibs and multi-kills.

Weapon of choice:

Then again I'm a beast with this weapon:

For those who don't know the first is the rocket launcher, the second is the lightning gun, very much like a sniper rifle, only cooler.

I haven't been entirely honest, I used to play in this clan occasionaly on the original CS but that was a whiiiiiillllllllllleeeeee ago, but when I played CS Source I got this "been there, done that" feeling.
It's sad though that I diss CS in a CS forum and only two replies, the golden days of this clan are long gone :( .
Del

Postby Shadow Reaper » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:32 pm

In UT2004 i'd turn off the lightning gun and replace it with the sniper rifle, cos i felt that was cooler ;)

UT2004 was good in my opinion, though a lot of magazines said it was just a stop gap for the up and coming UT2005, so im lookin forward to that coming out.

I still might put my money on some CS and HL2. The PC at home can run it superbly, only problem is i'm at uni most of the year.. :doh:

:stupid:
Shadow Reaper

Postby Del » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:50 pm

Two Worlds, Ten thousand headshots (with the lightning gun) :D

I actually meant 2K4, the next one is coming sometime in 2006.
Del

Postby Shadow Reaper » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:53 pm

Man, the original version of that map (UT: Tournament) totally owns that map, as well as the sniper rifle ;) Certianly didn't get 10,000 headshots, but the hearing of uber-kill resonating through the walls of my house only shook the poor creatures that reside beneath the earth ;)
Shadow Reaper

Next

Return to TGU CS Clan