O Well

The TGU Counter Strike Clan

Moderators: kojak, The RaVen Effect

Plague

Post by Plague » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:46 pm

lol played this game a while now and have gotten a little better since i left TGU (mainly cos i been playing alot in very good servers). didnt think id get all that shit about cheating from any of u lot but nm c'est la vie.

Mr. '][' had fun while it lasted. lol b4 i got kicked anyways.

smo

Post by smo » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:08 am

Gotta be said Plague If you got better don't cheat as for getting got at by us I was one getting at you before I knew who you were, I followed you round a corner, almost neck and neck and I maybe just got a bullet out my gun before you killed your 3rd or 4th guy with and I'll quote you "Luck and Sprayage" what sort of luck I asked "The magic kind" mmmm, once a cheat, always a .....

Lets just say if you'd used Mr. '][' to turn over a new leaf and play without the aid of cheats then fine but to come on servers which have been pretty even and fair for a few hours and expect 21kills to 0 deaths with lots of wierd and wonderful headshot hit onlys (you did realise the server supplied the details of how you were killed, but then you hardly were)not to be checked out by all and sundrie....

If you gotta cheat then don't do it around us, if you wanna play with us then you are going to have to wise up and play fair, we've seen you and your techniques for a while.

I didn't mind playing with you but your game play (sorry cheats) have become better since you left TGU

Anyway add me as a friend and prove me wrong...

[ 07. October 2003, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: smo ]

Shadow of Light

Post by Shadow of Light » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:02 am

and it's not our server you where banned from?

we didnt get you kicked ..they banned you .

Plague

Post by Plague » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:51 am

Originally posted by smo:

I didn't mind playing with you but your game play (sorry cheats) have become better since you left TGU

lmao if u thought i cheated in TGU why didnt u kick me out? lol prolly cos i was on your team so u figured it dont matter.

sol i knew it werent u lot that kicked me, i was just saying.

lol all those people banned from TGU server for cheating when actually they just were better then you. i dont think you realise just how many people are ALOT better then any of you/us in this game and that not everybody cheats.

l8rs ladies

kramer

Post by kramer » Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:41 pm

i don't know what any of this is about...
but ... i would have thought the game is fun enough without cheating ...and if you have got bored of it and want to spice it up then go play another game and don't spoil it for other people...
with cs you're benefitting from something that is offered quite freely and based on a community culture of (usually)well natured people.... you're just throwing that back in there faces if you cheat..
i think thats pretty poor.

Shadow of Light

Post by Shadow of Light » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:09 pm

what the fuck are you mubbling about plague ....WE DIDNT BAN YOU 4 ADMINS FROM ANOTHER CLAN BANNED YOU...I didnt even notice you where on ....and mate guys from 3 different clan's plus half the server said you where cheating pitty I missed it.....so mate dont give us that I am l33t player shit cause you are far from it ...fair enough it is possible to have a fluky round ......and if your using fast fire or recoil script s...yep that is cheating though some clans have a problem understanding that ...so dont get your panties in a twist and go and look at the demo of you as they said CHEATING ...not us ...so before you mouth ..check shit out first .....

[ 07. October 2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Shadow of Light ]

The RaVen Effect

Post by The RaVen Effect » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:33 pm

What does this have to do with us?

Plague

Post by Plague » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:52 pm

lmao i didnt even come here to have a go i came to ask why but as u dont read posts b4 u reply to them sol ill say it again.

I KNOW IT WASNT U GUYS THAT KICKED ME. I WAS JUST SAYING. (maybe u will see it now cos u obviously missed that in my previous post)

and yes please ill take a look at that demo cos it was a good map for me and was alot of fun. u should have a look too. only person in the server not to call me a cheat out loud was larkin.

reply if u want to. i couldnt care less. i just thought id see why the people in that server, that i knew, were being like they were........

Shadow of Light

Post by Shadow of Light » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:11 pm

why would we have the demo stupid "NOT OUR SERVER "
AND WHY ASK US WHY YOU WHERE BANNED....

28 players on server and only 1 you say, larkin said you where not cheating ? rofl is kinda proving smo's point is it not....28-1

I did read your post having a go a TGU for banning good players ..who where not cheating....

You got banned from another server , again what the fuck has that to do with us ....

You are so far up your own arse you cant read mate (played on better servers) who cares ...now go vist the guys who banned you...

[ 07. October 2003, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Shadow of Light ]

Plague

Post by Plague » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:20 pm

ill tell u what. ill "climb outta my own ass" when u can go back through this thread and show me the bit where i asked why u lot banned me from that server. i aint bothered bout bein kicked off a server like that. full of paranoid kids who dont like dying. what i was bothered about was being called a cheat by guys i used to be on a clan with. but tbh i couldnt give a fuck now.

Return to “TGU CS Clan”