[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Why was I banned from your sever??

Why was I banned from your sever??

The TGU Counter Strike Clan

Moderators: kojak, The RaVen Effect

Postby Co -Mo- Fo » Tue Oct 08, 2002 12:01 am

I have just been banned from your server and want to know on what grounds ???

I wasnt rude didnt swear didt camp didnt not die didnt cheat ???

so why did i get banned ??

thats a link o my console after i was banned
Co -Mo- Fo

Postby LEON » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:31 am

Do u have ESP
LEON

Postby Texas Ranger » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:32 am

Texas Ranger

Postby Shadow of Light » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:41 am

eh like wallhacking & barrel hacking is cheating ...incase you have been misinformed......none of which are tolerated on our server...............................

Would You Like to Know More Image

[This message has been edited by Shadow of Light (edited 08 October 2002).]
Shadow of Light

Postby Co -Mo- Fo » Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:09 pm

so is also listing to people cheating ffs im no cheat and for you to ban me just cause i was having a run is stupid .
How many innocent people will u have banned before you actually ban a real cheat ??

eh like wallhacking & barrel hacking is cheating ...incase you have been misinformed......none of which are tolerated on our server...............................

well thats fair enough but i dont hack i have never hacked or cheated at any game in my life !!
So as i know i didnt use any form of hack or cheat i would like to know more , like how you came to the conclusion that I was hacking ???

Ive been playing C-S since beta 6 and never felt the need to cheat its not my style, so what ever you are using for your reason to call me a cheat is wrong and doesnt work.

Ive played on your server before under my clan name and had always thought of it as one of the more mature servers with people who have some c-s knowledge but now ive been proven wrong...

I realise that now you will still see me as a cheat and i will remain baned from the server but you are so wrong.

btw my clan name [T-C]Kurva100 and i dont ban players just cause they are better than me or playing well on my clans server !!.

God help future players who have a good run on the [TGU] server..

sorry it had to end like this Image
Co -Mo- Fo

Postby Co -Mo- Fo » Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:11 pm

so is also listing to people cheating ffs im no cheat and for you to ban me just cause i was having a run is stupid .
How many innocent people will u have banned before you actually ban a real cheat ??

well thats fair enough but i dont hack i have never hacked or cheated at any game in my life !!
So as i know i didnt use any form of hack or cheat i would like to know more , like how you came to the conclusion that I was hacking ???

Ive been playing C-S since beta 6 and never felt the need to cheat its not my style, so what ever you are using for your reason to call me a cheat is wrong and doesnt work.

Ive played on your server before under my clan name and had always thought of it as one of the more mature servers with people who have some c-s knowledge but now ive been proven wrong...

I realise that now you will still see me as a cheat and i will remain baned from the server but you are so wrong.

btw my clan name [T-C]Kurva100 and i dont ban players just cause they are better than me or playing well on my clans server !!.

God help future players who have a good run on the [TGU] server..

sorry it had to end like this Image
Co -Mo- Fo

Postby Shadow of Light » Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:12 pm

feck me ......what a post ...blah blah blah ...mate 3 admins where on all watching you .

Whether or not the hack in question was active it was on your system ...we only scan people after a few admins agree that there is some thing a miss ...which in your case twice was tracking players you could not SEE .

We dont just ban people cause they get a better score.....last night we had 11 tkers , 4 myg0ts 2 oc1 lads and a few parts on there own........you joined not long after we had already banned a few ....and with your veery dodgy tracking you got scanned and then banned on conformation ....

We cant prove if the cheat was active ..but the mere fact of having it ..implies usage .

If you have been stupid enough to download a hack to better find a way of spoting it, or to trying it on your server to see if the server security modules are working .....I would remove it ...and remember most hacks leave registery footprints that remain after unistallation and deletion.....

I could go on but the rules still stands, in use or not you go if you have any detectable hack on your system.
Shadow of Light

Postby Co -Mo- Fo » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:39 pm

What do u mean stupid enough to download a hack ?? i havent downloaded anything so how can something that doesnt exsist be detected ...

the only thing i use is a buy script i have never downloaded installed or used a script or hack to track people..

if im following someone i cant see its because i can here tham and they are not on my radar as a team mate !!

im telling u now mate whatever program reported me as using or having a installed hack is report wrong ..

unless there is some way that i have had it installed remotaly by a hacker it cant be there

sorry if my post is a bit blah blah but this is wrong somerts wrong somewhere and i need to get to the bottom of this ..

my cfg is old the same one ive used for ages and ive never had this problem and as i say i havent installed no cheats hacks etc just a by script !!

sorry if this seems a bit weird , but im well pissed cause i aint used no cheats !!

nobody else uses my pc just me so i just cant understand ....

im not looking for a argument either just want to get to the bottom of this which will also benefit your clan as ive been detected of having something that dont exist !!..

all my kills were plan and simple a bit of savvy and some luck, ffs i could have even died the next 3 rounds without evebn firing a shot thats the way it goes sometimes as im sure you know...

if your that convinced can u please send me a copy of the report that the anti-cheat software, that reported the violation and i can get it checked out somewhere and report it as a bug to the programmers ...

also need to make yourselves aware that it aint working !!.

sorry to be a pain but im well peaved about this
Co -Mo- Fo

Postby The RaVen Effect » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:45 pm

The RaVen Effect

Postby Co -Mo- Fo » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:51 pm

cheers raven as ive used it for buying and even had it okay`d by BWCSL so its possible that its my buy script..but ive never been kicked off your server before or any Image
ok my clans server man is n/a atm ill have a word with him and see what he thinks and if need be ill go back to normal buying..
If its the buy script im sorry for that but, didnt realise that they were classed as a cheat ! as i said BWCSL okay`d dang
hmmm as for tracking that dont make no sense to me if i hear someone reloading and they aint on my radar as teammate i chase the direct of the sound ...
ok sorry for the many posts and the double one "doh" its not your problem , its mine and ill have to sort it !! asap

but all i am guilty of is a buy script it dont actually make me shoot or see better ...
ok later thanx raven
Co -Mo- Fo

Next

Return to TGU CS Clan