[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Why was I banned from your sever??

Why was I banned from your sever??

The TGU Counter Strike Clan

Moderators: kojak, The RaVen Effect

Postby Shadow of Light » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:42 pm

scripts are banned on our new server ..but they where not on the old server.

Look it was not your score . ... twice you tracked the last ct half way across the map now granted it could have been sheer luck (it was admins on your own team not just the t's) ....that is why you get scanned ....it would cause to much lag to leave it running so we only use it as a last resort.

Fair enough scripts could have triggered the ban in the scan....I will have a look to see in the log.

Our software is our own, and works because we keep it our own Image
Shadow of Light

Postby Co -Mo- Fo » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:04 pm

fair enough mate nuff said ...

ill call it a day at this last post and thanx u for u civil maner Image

just been playing for 2 maps on [SAS] server without a glitch , hope you can sort out what happened from the logs.
and maybe introduce a warning on the server front page that buy scripts/cfg are not allowed on [TGU] server.

no hard feelings this end just one of those things spose i was just unlucky to be in wrong place at wrong time Image

take care and thanx for your time laters
Co -Mo- Fo

Postby Co -Mo- Fo » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:06 pm

Hello anyone still use this forum , I came across this post and Im still amazed that I was banned and even tho this was years ago , reading it again really got me thinking how wrong you ppl were that day and I would love to know how you actually saw me tracking players as I wasnt .. bah C-S what a waste of online time back in the day , hope your clans is still going strong cause I bet c-s is really rifled with cheats now !! .. take care
Co -Mo- Fo

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:52 pm

Wow, way to hold a grudge there. Remember it's only a game. ;)

It actually took me a few minutes to realize that this thread is almost 4 years old. I'm amazed that that screenshot you posted is still online, which is what initially threw me off there.

Oh well, I haven't played CS for years anyway... :p
TheOneNamedViper

Postby bzb » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:48 am

bzb

Postby JayeD » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:40 pm

JayeD

Postby tam » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:16 am

tam

Previous

Return to TGU CS Clan