Why was I banned from your sever??

The TGU Counter Strike Clan

Moderators: kojak, The RaVen Effect

Shadow of Light

Post by Shadow of Light » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:42 pm

scripts are banned on our new server ..but they where not on the old server.

Look it was not your score . ... twice you tracked the last ct half way across the map now granted it could have been sheer luck (it was admins on your own team not just the t's) ....that is why you get scanned ....it would cause to much lag to leave it running so we only use it as a last resort.

Fair enough scripts could have triggered the ban in the scan....I will have a look to see in the log.

Our software is our own, and works because we keep it our own Image

Co -Mo- Fo

Post by Co -Mo- Fo » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:04 pm

fair enough mate nuff said ...

ill call it a day at this last post and thanx u for u civil maner Image

just been playing for 2 maps on [SAS] server without a glitch , hope you can sort out what happened from the logs.
and maybe introduce a warning on the server front page that buy scripts/cfg are not allowed on [TGU] server.

no hard feelings this end just one of those things spose i was just unlucky to be in wrong place at wrong time Image

take care and thanx for your time laters

Co -Mo- Fo

Post by Co -Mo- Fo » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:06 pm

Hello anyone still use this forum , I came across this post and Im still amazed that I was banned and even tho this was years ago , reading it again really got me thinking how wrong you ppl were that day and I would love to know how you actually saw me tracking players as I wasnt .. bah C-S what a waste of online time back in the day , hope your clans is still going strong cause I bet c-s is really rifled with cheats now !! .. take care

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:52 pm

Wow, way to hold a grudge there. Remember it's only a game. ;)

It actually took me a few minutes to realize that this thread is almost 4 years old. I'm amazed that that screenshot you posted is still online, which is what initially threw me off there.

Oh well, I haven't played CS for years anyway... :p

bzb

Post by bzb » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:48 am

Co -Mo- Fo wrote:Hello anyone still use this forum , I came across this post and Im still amazed that I was banned and even tho this was years ago , reading it again really got me thinking how wrong you ppl were that day and I would love to know how you actually saw me tracking players as I wasnt .. bah C-S what a waste of online time back in the day , hope your clans is still going strong cause I bet c-s is really rifled with cheats now !! .. take care
No offence... but WTF!!
What ever it was was 4 years ago. Im happy to forgive and forget if you are!

JayeD

Post by JayeD » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:40 pm

The RaVen Effect wrote:As far as im aware, scripts are also against the rules
Since when? I built my own buy scripts and everyone I know uses buy scripts. I've never heard any complaints. Only complaints I've heard for scripts is reload scripts and bunnyhop scripts.

Anway, back on topic... get a life man, it was a game. It's not like they slept with your mrs. Then you'd have a reason to hold a grudge and hunt them down.

tam

Post by tam » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:16 am

ma heeds buzzin fuck sake shut him up fur fuck sake :eek: >>! well hows things guys c its the same old same old

Return to “TGU CS Clan”