[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - updates on my HW2 mod

updates on my HW2 mod

Moderators: Meurig, Spooky, Crook, Thursday

Postby maxdamage » Thu May 05, 2005 10:52 pm

Well trying out my ships in HW2 is out of the question due to the computer problem but I can carry on with other things that I want in the mod

I have added the following to my mod for the Hiigarans for the moment:
Ability to build the Progenitor Attack Droid.
Ability to build the SP_tanker(Bishop One) and given it 2 levels of health and engine upgrades.
Trying to have the research of mover tech,build the mover subsystem,etc...

Can only build the SP_tanker from shipyard because if you build it from the mothership you can hear the ship hyperspacing in but cannot see it.Can't figure that out why it is doing it?

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 05. May 2005, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby maxdamage » Mon May 09, 2005 9:26 pm

maxdamage.
maxdamage

Postby maxdamage » Mon May 16, 2005 8:53 pm

I have given the Vaygr the ability to build the Anti-Cloaking Subsystem sensor array but the icon for Anti-Cloaking Sensor is missing and has been replaced with the derelict icon:

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 16. May 2005, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby maxdamage » Tue May 24, 2005 9:42 pm

Gave the Hiig tanker the ability to harvest but the ship just hangs nearby and the game becomes unstable if you press wrong key.
I can build a bentus from the mothership but not the tanker????

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 24. May 2005, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
maxdamage

Postby maxdamage » Thu May 26, 2005 9:14 pm

Unfortunately I now can't build the Bentus Harbour ship anymore from the mothership :confused: I have the same problem as with the sp_tanker being built from the mothership. Image

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 27. May 2005, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
maxdamage

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Fri May 27, 2005 12:13 am

Question is, what did you change? You need to find out what the two ships have in common since they can't be built from there...
TheOneNamedViper

Postby maxdamage » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:27 pm

maxdamage

Return to Homeworld 2