[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - HW2 3rd party mod tools for people who can't use Maya 3D

HW2 3rd party mod tools for people who can't use Maya 3D

Moderators: Meurig, Spooky, Crook, Thursday

Postby maxdamage » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:42 pm

Any news on the 3rd party mod tools for HW2 or has everyone given up already?
This is my computers specs:
P4 2.4GHZ
640MB DDR-RAM
128 MB Gainwood Geforce 4 Ti 4400
Win 98 SE
30 gig hdd
8 gig hdd
56k v.92 modem
HW2,HW:Cataclysm,HW1 and some mods for HW and HW:C
DirectX 9.0b
.NET v1.1

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 02. September 2004, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby Captain Pierce » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:12 am

Almost everyone has pretty much given up already... Delphy is still working on HWSE2 on and off, but won't be done with it any time soon, from the sounds of it... hell of a lot of work to do, reverse engineering every file format in the game from scratch... ;)
Captain Pierce

Postby Swifty » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:05 pm

You need maya no matter what, not unless you sit around for 2 years or so.
Swifty

Postby Skeeter » Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:01 pm

Well i can mod a bit of hw2 as effects and models go but i cant make a mod yet as i cant do mex jobs yet.

Delphy has stoped hwse2 and doesnt know when he will be starting it. Untill he gets back into hw2 for say a small project u can say that it wont be happening according to what he told me a few days ago on msn.
Skeeter

Postby Gust0o » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:41 pm

Remember the optimism everyone had before the game was released?
Gust0o

Postby maxdamage » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:45 pm

Look I have Maya PLE 4.0 but can't run it as the program says the following:
Maya.dll has run out of memory,restart computer
and
Maya.exe has run out of memory,restart computer etc...

I checked at the website and then found out that the installer will not install in win 98 and gives an error message but yet I could install the program even though I can't use it for HW2 but can't run it due to not enough memory?

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 06. September 2004, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
maxdamage

Return to Homeworld 2