[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Fleet Command,we have a problem!!(Pic Heavy)

Fleet Command,we have a problem!!(Pic Heavy)

Moderators: Meurig, Spooky, Crook, Thursday

Postby maxdamage » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:02 am

Let the pics tell the story! [img]smile.gif[/img]
This is my Krenim Temporal Weapon Ship.

maxdamage.
Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby FendeR » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:40 am

NNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :D
Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...:grinangel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FendeR

Postby theblessedsheridan » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:27 pm

Very nice! like that one alot, looks ace while firing.
theblessedsheridan

Postby Meurig » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:22 am

Nice!
Meurig

Postby Sheriden » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:42 am

yes i didnt quite recognize it at first, but the closer shots confermed my suspicions, Very nice man!
Sheriden

Postby maxdamage » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:11 am

Some more pics of the KrenimTemporal Weapon ship textured and something else(my Warlock Destroyer)?

maxdamage
maxdamage

Postby FendeR » Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:36 am

The Warlock doesn't look as good as the other one but still nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FendeR

Postby theblessedsheridan » Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:21 am

Yes well ahem, the warlock perhaps has a few insy texture issues [img]tongue.gif[/img]
theblessedsheridan

Postby FendeR » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:47 pm

No shit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
I ment the mesh it self.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FendeR

Postby maxdamage » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:26 pm

What is the problem with the mesh?The texs well I can only import a couple as the ship I'm replacing is Bishop one and it contains a couple of texs and not enough texs to replace. :(
Can someone tell me how to change the name of the ship ie. dreadnaught to Krenim Temporal Weapon ship?

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 12. April 2004, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
maxdamage

Next

Return to Homeworld 2